my mom has been using febreze for years!

Rocco

If it hits the- floor, it's- mine!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 5:35am PST 
i'm a big fat stinky bulldog, so my mom has been using febreze, both the air effects and fabric odor eliminator, for years! they both work wonders! she claims it's all because of me, but my sister is a stinky old cat, and i think it's partially her fault too! yaay febreze!cheer
Tahli

The one kidney- wonder

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 9:10am PST 
Wow - with three cats in the house, it should STINK! But it doesn't. Must be the Febreeze!
ღ- Mojotiki- ღ

* I'MA DREAMER *

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 9:24am PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy I am just a 'lil guy and I don't stink unless I find a fresh Kitty spray outside, I just LV to roll in that stuff ! then mommie grabs the Febreze and sprays it at the spot on our front porch where they like to spray then wipes it up and IT IS GONE !!! NO MORE KITTY SPRAY SMELL !!! POO !! Then I get a BATH RIGHT AWAY !! ( BUT, not a bath in Febreze ! DUH ! ) GREAT STUFF says MOMMIE !!!!, But Mommie has always used Febreze ever since it came out , so OUR home always smells GOOD ! Thank you ! Febreze ! Mommie Lv's YOU !!!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Edited by author Wed Feb 20, '08 9:34am PST

♥HENR- Y♥

A GOOD PAIR OF- SHOES IS A DOG'S- TREASURE

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 10:10am PST 
Mom and dad have friends that comment wow your house always smells good, even with three big dogs and a cat in it. We get baths once a week and mom uses febreeze and it smells so good.dog
Pierre

MUST HAVE- PANCAKE!!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 12:12pm PST 
My humans stinkbig laugh

They need the febreeze. Not me.