Febreze Travel containers

Destry CGC TT SD

I love my mama

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 6:45pm PST 
as some of you may know i am a Service Dog and my mama was so HAPPY when Febreze came out with a travel size container. it is really nice to have on short or long trips.

oh, i am not supposed to tell you- but my mama's kids use it at college sometimes instead of washing- apparently, Febreze is a college kids staple!!!!!!!snoopy
Minster Jr.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 8:40pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Coco

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 2:54pm PST 
febreeze.... making life smell better for lazy people everywhere!

Jinger

Loves to go on- walks ,chase- squirels

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:00pm PST 
cheer
Romeo

Let's play,- let's play,- let's play!!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:15pm PST 
My mommy decided to buy the product and see if it removes the "wet dog oder" like she calls it on the sofa, well i don't see anything wrong with my smell i like it thank you hahahahahadancingdancingbig grin
Max

Max - mommy isso happy- since she got- me.

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:29pm PST 
puppy My momma says it makes my stuff smell better as well. I always get yelled cause after I get a bath. I have to go rub myself all over in the sand.I don't know why that bothers mom. Do you?
Angel- Collins

Death and kisses- from the ankles- down!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:42pm PST 
Mommies and daddies are funny. We like to roll on the couch after coming in from the rain...and they don't understand at all! Now they head us off with towels first...why, when the couch works so well? Oh well...no explaining hoomans. But the Febreze is nice too...