Is this a free kit, or a contest entry for a kit?

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Loki Barks- Alot

Time to- playyyyyy!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 6:28pm PST 
On the link from the front page, it says, "Everyone who joins will receive a special Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator Pooch n' Purr kit

The special kit is sure to be your dog’s best friend and your cat’s meow, complete with a complementary sample of Pet Odor Eliminator and other fun pet items to keep your furry friend occupied while indoors."

But, on http://www.dogster.com/contests/, it says "Join the Febreze Pet Odor Eliminator Group on Dogster and you will be automatically entered to receive the free gift. "

Can someone from the Dogster team help?
dali

if i'm cute,- you'll give me a- belly rub!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 6:42pm PST 
i bet it's a contest entry. "while supplies last." suckered again!
Jimmy

Is that FOOD?!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 6:52pm PST 
I thought it was free for joining also, but after the fact the Febreze page says you are now entered to win. So, one more place has my email address and snail mail address...oh joy. LOL!

I'm just going to quit signing up for anything - that way I quit receiving spam mail!!!

Katie

I am the- Dreamsicle-you- may kiss my nose

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:14pm PST 
Yep-I thought the same as everyone else and got tricked into giving out my info. Crud.
Annie

It's all about- me, me, me!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:15pm PST 
That's what I thought too...that everyone who registered automatically received a kit. Then when I hit submit, it appeared to be a contest entry.
Sasha

Sasha - Balls, bones &- belly rubs!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:17pm PST 
I think you get a free kit if you sign up right away, before they run out. At least that's how I read it.
Lucky

I'm Orange &- White.....need I- say more?

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:18pm PST 
I protest..........I want my kit!!!! MOL!!shock
Lakoda

Look Cute and- You will get - Adopted

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:23pm PST 
Says contest entry after we hit submit - UGHHHHHHHHH!

HQ Can you help here?????????????
Morgan

Morgan- My guardian- Angel and Baby- Girl

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:31pm PST 
Heck for the chance of winning $5000.00 I will give out the Human's email address, after all I can just vision myself laying on a beach in Hawaii in the warm sun with all of that sand to dig in,ahhhh every kitty's idea of good times a giant litterbox.applauseapplause
hug to All

Edited by author Tue Feb 19, '08 7:32pm PST

Sherpa

The dog of all- dogs

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:31pm PST 
Hi all, this is Sherpa the co-group admin. Just so you know, this is a free kit for anybody that enters the group (while supplies last). One entry per family.

Thank you all for joining!

Woof Woof
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10