Good & Evil

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 5:50pm PST 
We all have our days. Some days we are little angels and some days we could be devils. Why don't we use this thead to keep us pug pals up to date on if we are good or bad! shock
Whenever you do something good or something bad, let us know about it.snoopy
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 5:53pm PST 
Well, yesterday I was bad. red face I know, you can't believe it. I can't either, but mom says I was a bad boy.
I lifted my leg again on Minnie's blanket. Mommy wasn't happy to have to wash it again. I don't know why not, I always help her with the laundry.way to go
King Dewey- of- Destruction

I'm not your- typical pug!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:19pm PST 
I guess I am being bad...

I am always into something. Digging outside, annoying brother, trying to run off with pieces of paper, trying to go near tootsie rolls... the usual.

But lately I have done something bad to brother... I'm not sure what but mommy keeps shouting that they need to get my jewels removed RIGHT AWAY!!!

Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 7:04pm PST 
Today, I was a good girl! Mommy was gone all day at work so she will just have to believe me since she wasn't there. wink
Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 4:29am PST 
I've been playing this little game with Mom during our first thing in the morning potty time. I'll go #2 but not #1. So we go back inside the house. Mom gives me about 10 minutes and then we go outside again. I just sit on the ground and look up at her..back inside the house. Eat breakfast and then back outside. I'll feeling sorry for Mom..she's got the boots, coat & gloves to put on each time we go outside so I give the lady a break..I'll pee!! So I've got a little good and a little evil in me..especially at 5 in the morning!
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 5:47pm PST 
I was a little bit bad today. Mommy was trying to get Sadie to eat and I kept on sneaking bites for myself every time she wasn't paying attention.dancing
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 5:20am PST 
Well yesterday, both me and Ming were bad. We love our rawhide chews and we have hundreds of them (at least mommy says that) and we always have to have the same one. When I have one, chewing away, Ming stares at me and tries to steal it, when Ming gets it I stare and bark at him till he gives it up. It never ends, hee hee.
Mommy says she is ready to pull out her hair!shock
♥COCO- A♥

SpoiLeD bUT nOT- rotTeN

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 7:36am PST 
Oh Minnie, tell your mommy not to pull her hair out, that would not be cool. I am always good...BOL!!!! Well, most the time. Mommy tells me I'm not good when I pull a lot of my toys out and I don't put them away, which I do pretty much everyday. Today, mommy is at work, she left me home, so she won't know if I'm good or bad till she gets home.big laughsnoopysnoopysnoopy
Ivy Mae

Loving life and- living it to the- fullest

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 8:48am PST 
My DaMomma calls me a "Little Stinker"...I don't know why! Doesn't everypuggy love to sneak and eat the cat food? I tries to eat as much as I can before she takes the bowl away from me. It's soooo good, and I'm sooooo quick! wink
Molly Grace

Molly Grace - learning to be- loved

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 8:50am PST 
DaMomma says I am always a good girl. I never do anything wrong (that she catches me at anyway! wink ). I play with toys, run around the house chasing Clyde Patches and running from Chloe Mae!
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3