Dog Park Pow Wow!

Roxy

I am Rocks in- Socks!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 4:31pm PST 
Welcome to the Dog Park Pow Wow! Here you can tell all the southern doggies about your favorite dog park. Maybe we've all been going to the same one and never even knew it!! dancing

I'll start...here in our town there really arent any dog parks that I know of. The only dog park mom has even heard of is Keasel Park, but it's about a 45 minute drive from our house, so i've never been. But Sam has! He went there for woofstock 2004 and said it was soooo much fun! We'll let everyone know when woofstock happens again, and we can all get together! Woo hoo!!way to go
Dudley

The- Anonyshcnauzer- of Leap

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 4:37pm PST 
We don't have a dog park here, but they have been talking about getting one!! I can't wait!!! but until then, we can walk on campus!! they have Babes and dogs, and boy I like both!! Mom wishes every woman wouldn't stop to pet me though BOL, but i don't mind, I know I am cute!
Stone Gang Angel Crew

We are the Gang- WE rule

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:45pm PST 
We Live in a rural arece and there are no dog park near us. But we get to neet new dogs at the Flea market that mom is a vendor at. She takes turns with who can go with her.dancing

Mason- Anderson

Cake, I love- Cake!

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 8:03am PST 
We don't have a dog park in Columbia TN but we understand there is one in Franklin TN just up the road?

Mason
Fella

Living is Loving

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 8:30pm PST 
Deibert Park in Florence Alabama is a great place for dogs and humans. Everybody is welcome. You should come visit.dog
Isabelle

a bare nake lady

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 4:48pm PST 
We have a place called Pandapos Pond. Its for hiking and riding horses and walking dogs around a beautiful pond. It's really a nice place to take the whole family.
Isabelle

a bare nake lady

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 4:49pm PST 
We have a place called Pandapos Pond. Its for hiking and riding horses and walking dogs around a beautiful pond. It's really a nice place to take the whole family.