★ PLANET PAWLLYWOOD'S ★ Best of All Time Music List

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Rascal

I\'ll Sleep When- I\'m Old!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 1:28pm PST 
shrug Whats The Best Music, Best Band, Best Singer or Performer of all time?

★ PLANET HOLLYWOOD'S ★ Best of All Time Music List is Your Opinions of the Bestest Music, Bestest Band, Besestt Singer or Performers "Ever" and a Guide for others to maybe check em out...

Post you Ideas on the Best Music, Best Band, Best Singer or Performers you Dig.. Tell a little bit as to why.. Make it Fun and It will be Rocking...

So Lets Hear From You.. who do you Like to Hear

dog
McGraw

I do bad things

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:18pm PST 
Best country singer is Tim McGraw. He is a great performer and all of his music is the best.
Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:55pm PST 
Hands down, the Beatles are the best band of all time. Whenever I mention them in a game, I always give them a big hail!hailhailhailhailhail

Kansas

If there's a- puddle, I'm on- it!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:02pm PST 
I absolutely LOVE the GooGoo Dolls. Love them. Johnny Resnick is incredible too look at too...which is a bonus! laugh out loud
Wheelie Boy- Babybear®- ;

Little Dog big- message

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:11pm PST 
Garth Brooks.. He puts on one heck of a show tries to make everyone feel like part of the show.. And he granted my brudder a dream wish to go back stage to meet him.. He was so down to earth just like us.. And he dedicated the concert to my brudder..Furless brudder that is.. And is music is so great..
Tyson

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 8:13pm PST 
WOO HOO! Garth Brooks.....yup he's the best babybear,he did all that for your human brother WOW!applause
Cailey Mae

Dance like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 8:14pm PST 
I am a huge Bon Jovi fan! I love his music...and his looks are an added plus!red face
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 12:12am PST 
Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Santana, Steppenwolf, Billie Holiday and I love the Blues. dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing

Let me modify that for you ..... 1969 Woodstock Concert Rocks!

Edited by author Mon Feb 18, '08 12:14am PST

Sugar- 1997-2012

R.I.P. Beautiful- Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 1:28am PST 
The Beatles and U2 just to name a couple. wink
☠- Trixie- ☠

Asthma-Hound

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 2:21am PST 
Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, the Who to name top three oldies...can't pick just one...
  (Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14