★ PLANET PAWLLYWOOD'S ★ Best of All Time Movies List

(Page 6 of 15: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Bonnie

Bonster the- monster

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 3:09pm PST 
Mommy loves everything with Johnny Depp!!cloud 9 Her favorite of his films is Ed Wood. It is hilarious and tells the story of the worst director of B films in Hollywood.

Gosh, Mommy likes lots of films in the comedy genre. If you liked Army of Darkness, then you must see Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz! cheercheer
Roscoe

Roscoe's Blu- Moon Shine RN CD

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 7:24pm PST 
Phantom of the Opera!!!!!!cloud 9

Talledega nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cloud 9

mostly anythin wif will ferrel but Phantom of the Opera is #1!!!!!!!!
Duchess'- Black Onyx

Yes, I am- rolyalty - I am the Queen

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 7:45pm PST 
We LOVE ganster movies in my house - I think mom may secretly be a Saprano!

The Godfather
The Untouchables
Goodfellas

Another old but good movie is Patton - yes, my mom loves it - she is a little weirdwink

Queen- Peaches of- Pupingham

I am honored

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 9:02pm PST 
So many Movies...so little time..

Cyrano de Bergerac
Jose Ferrer Stars as a musketeer with a very large nose, who's in love with the incomparable, Roxanne...she falls for another, Christian...he loves her too, but does not have a way with words like Cyrano...Cyrano writes the words for Christian to say and he wins Roxannes heart...watch it if you can...its a 3 hankie movie..

A Portrait of Jennie Jennifer Jones and Joseph Cotton..
An aspiring painter, meets a young girl in Central Park...There is something odd and timeless about Jenny..This is the moving story of their journey...

Deadman Johnny Depp.....a meek accountant comes west in the 1800's to take a job...developments occur that change his life, an a bounty hunter(Lance Hendrickson) persues him...Johnny at his Best..

As Good As It Gets Jack Nickolson, Greg Kinnear, Cuba Gooding Junior, Helen Hunt..

A single mother/waitress, a misanthropic author, and a gay artist form an unlikely friendship ...Great story...and the brussel griffon, Verdell, steals the show..
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 3:42am PST 
There are so many old movies that we love but one of the movies from the last few years that we thought was wonderful was Crash.
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 4:54am PST 
we wuv the romantic comedies.. Sweet home Alabama is a favorite .... oh and we wuv the musicals .. Chigaco, Phantom of the Opera, Dreamgirls ..... one of the best all time favorites . is The Shawshank Redemption !
★Nino★

lover boy

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 7:48am PST 
anything with Guanster, Romantic, Funny moviecloud 9
Lola

Half-Ewok,- Half-Fruit Bat!

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 9:36am PST 
To be true to my breed I should probably say my favorite movie is As Good As It Gets. Hehe

My all-time favourite Hollywood movie is The Big Lebowski by the Cohen Brothers
If you haven't seen it, it's kind of hard to describe. Probably not for the PG-hearted though.

My favourite European film is Gadjo Dilo (The Crazy Stranger).
It's about a young man who goes in search of a gypsy singer who his father had recorded. It's an amazing movie.

My favourite Japanese film is Tampopo.
It's about a lady who runs a noodle house and the men in her life. Kind of like the Seven Samurai meet the Magnificent Seven who in turn become Japanese truck drivers. It's such a neat film.
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 10:15am PST 
My mum loves Horror movies and comedies, she's not really into action films. The only kind of Action Thrillers she likes is Colaterel ( not sure that's spelt right ) and all the Blade movies way to go

Some of her other faves are
Titanic
Grease....Cheesy i know laugh out loud
Ghost
Dirty Dancing cloud 9
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Thu Feb 21, '08 1:25pm PST 
I forgot to include The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975), very funny cult classic starring Tim Curry and Susan Sarandon!
  (Page 6 of 15: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15