★ PLANET PAWLLYWOOD'S ★ Best of All Time Movies List

(Page 15 of 15: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
♥Spike- ♥

King of The Yard

Barked: Tue Nov 11, '08 3:57pm PST 
T - Titanic
Kallie

HO! HO! HO!- Merry- Christmas!!!!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:10am PST 
U-Untamed Heart wink
Harley

Harley The Black- Nose Reindeer!!

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '08 10:11am PST 
V-Victor Victoria happy dance old one...

☆ Echo- ☆

Armpit - Piranha

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 9:54pm PST 
Wizard of Ozway to go
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 8:04pm PST 
My Mom has a favorite movie, not a big blockbuster. Her favorite movie is "Sense and Sensability" with Kate Winslet, Emma Thompson, Hugh Laurie and Hugh Grant.
Auggie

food, love n- bellyrubs

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '09 8:53pm PST 
Hi Zoe wave
I haven't seen that movie, but I sure likes Hugh Laurie n Hugh Grant. I didn't know they were in it, now I'm gonna rent it way to go

X-Files (the new movie)
Inspector- Morse- (Henry)

Henry the VIII- Rules &- Reigns!!!!

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 9:00am PST 
Blade Runner

Harrison Ford
Sean Young

Strange Sci-Fi movie about replicants based on the book (which Mom has read) Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick. View of created humans who aren't really machines and their life spans are short and implies the question do they have souls? Visually shocking too. Movie about man playing God and contrasts with questions about genetics and fertility projects well to us.
Thomasina

Thomasina, The- Countess of- Monte Cristo

Barked: Fri May 8, '09 11:48am PST 
Arsenic & Old Lace (1944)

Lonely Men’s club -- poisoned by a couple of Aunt’s with their elderberry line. Love the yellow fever graves in the cellar and their relative who thinks he’s Teddy Roosevelt and the gangster brother who comes home.

Director: Frank Capra

w/ Cary Grant
Raymond Massey
Peter Lorre

Metropolis (1927)

Director = Fritz Lang

The gap between those who run the companies and those who work in industry underground as slaves. Early Sci-Fi type movie. One of the ruling class goes underground even though he’s not allowed and joins the two groups together. Just a great early movie way ahead of its time.

True Grit (1969)

John Wayne
Glen Campbell
Kim Darby
Robert Duvall
Dennis Hopper

About an older Marshal, a young Texas Ranger, and a young girl looking for the man who killed her father to avenge her father’s death but about much more and the bond that forms between these people. Loved the snake scene.

Jacob’s Ladder (1990)

About flashbacks from govt. LSD experiments in Vietnam during the war that were supposed to make the men better soldiers but also about time. One moment in time changing everything -- what happens and how hellish life is post war if he lives and what happens if he dies and which decision he makes though it leaves you wondering…

Tim Robbins
Elizabeth Pena
Danny Aiello
Matt Craven

Director: Adrian Lyne
♥ Clancy ♥

I am a manly guy- because I wear- pink

Barked: Sat May 9, '09 9:15am PST 
I think Second Hand Lion is the bestest movie

I don't know who stars in it but its good

its really good a little boy moves to his uncles and he learns a lot and then one uncle tells him a very intresting sory watch its soo good
♥- S'mores- ♥

I'm a kisser!

Barked: Sat Jun 27, '09 9:01pm PST 
The Notebook

Rachel McAdams
Ryan...Gosling...(not sure how to spell that one!)

Mommy loves that. The drama is just so good she says. Here's why she likes it: love story...duh! Mommy loves a good romance. It's super well written, and the theme of Ally having alzimers (hehe can't spell that one either!) is just so sad, yet touching. She loves the way it ends. Good movie all the way around! way to goway to goway to go
  (Page 15 of 15: Viewing entries 141 to 150)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15