LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH!

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 5:23pm PST 
Hi Everyfurwave

I voted for:

Delilahway to go
Dazzleway to go
Rascalway to go
Boss (2)way to go

I'm sorry Babybear I tried to vote for you but when I pasted the link, the page opened but received an error message. I will keep trying buddyway to go
♥CHLO- E♥

Chloe's got Mom- wrapped around- her paws

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 5:41am PST 
I'm in the Cutest Pup Contest on Sugarfoot - Please vote for me & my fiance Benny!

Don't miss our engagement - soon to be in a room at Planet Hollywood! Licks, Chloecheersnoopywishes
Isosceles

The Ass Man...- cuz he likes to- wiggle it

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '08 10:30am PST 
hi I'm in a contest too and i would really love to win. Paw-lease vote for me and get as many others to vote as you can for my picture. you can use the link below to vote. thanks ya'll!

http://www.bissell.com/redirect.asp?page_id=47101&Pet=4 470.jpg

Dazzle

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 1:12am PST 
I won my cutest dog contest!! Which was extra special to me because I won it ON MY 3rd WOOF DAY!! dancing Super-cool! Thanks guys!! applause

Now going to vote for all you other super-stars!
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 1:19am PST 
I'm in my own personal contest. I vote for me for the most ornery laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Peanut

Little pup, big- heart

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 1:22am PST 
Hi Guys! wave

Please vote for my video on Worldwide Fido!! Just like Dazzy's last month you can vote once a day cheer until the end of THIS month (March) I am going for the award "Most Outrageous" laugh out loud

Big Dog vs. Little Dog Tug of War Video

snoopy
Pokey

Puppy trapped in- a kitten's body!

Barked: Sun Mar 2, '08 8:24pm PST 
IT BURNS ME UP!! I'm so mad, not only did I throw a fit, but I accidently on purpose ripped the curtain (I swear it was because I was chasing a moth!). A picture of a cat in a watermelon hat is in 2nd place, my brudder is in 3rd. Its not so bad..but the watermelon head cat is a POSER! Its a fake picture someone took off the net! Why oh why can't these competitions monitor the entries?! Really curls my whiskers, and makes me wanna chop down a tree with my teeth!!!frown
Dazzle

Training is a- science - embrace it!

Barked: Mon Mar 10, '08 4:21pm PST 
Oh Pokey that is horrible!! I know I really get my tail in a knot if someone enteries a photo they don't even own and it WINS! eek

I am in another contest - going for one free year of Pet Insurance!! Wahooo!!! you can give me a vote here:
http://www.petfirsthealthcare.com/mm/View.aspx?id=48

best of luck to all you other puppers - we are rootin' for ya! way to go
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Tue Mar 11, '08 8:39pm PST 
My Mommy put me in a contest. It is the St. Paddy's day costume contest. Pwease, pwease vote for me. I would be so happy cause I never win anyting. You have to contact Kansas.
Hoping & Wishing,
Bonnie
cheer cheer cheer cheer
The Country- Girls

Just a couple- country girls!

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 4:25pm PST 
Hi everybody! We're in a cute dog contest. You can vote once every 24 hours and we really really need some votes! We are number 6. Thanks in advance for voting!
Country Girls #6
  (Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6