★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 9 of 42: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]  
Noah- 6/14/96-12/3- 0/09

Belly rubs,- Rule!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:52pm PST 
Hi...wave...my name is Noah......I'm a Bichon Frise and I's almost 12 yeers old.. I lif in Colorado wif Momma, Dad an my big brudder Clay. I's a Diabetic and I's also blind....
Glad to be a part of this new group>>>>
Clay...Rest- in Peace Big- Boy

To serve and- protect.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:54pm PST 
My Names Clay or Clayster......
I'm a 5 year old Pit Bull an I's jest a big ole' luff muffin....
Noah is my liddel brudder an I help him get round.....
Looks like this is gunna be a ton of fun!!!! way to go
zoe

crazie zozo

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:59pm PST 
Hey everyfur!

My name is Zoe and I am a 5 year old Yorkie. My mom and papa luv me sooo much. I luv to smile ( I can smile on command) check out my page. I hate thunderstorms and I try to hide, one time I jumped into the toilet! Thank God mom was there to get me out. Now she always makes sure the cover is down when we get a storm. I am so excited to be in this group and can't wait to make new friends.
Luv, Zoewave

Bookoo IN- MEMORY

I am so cute

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:17pm PST 
dog Hi my name is Donna and Bookoo used to be my dog anyway I had a bad year last year I hope this year is better I don't own Bookoo any more but thanks for the invite Love Donna
Kiya

100% Spoiled- Rotten

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:21pm PST 
Thanks for the invite Abby!! cheer

I'm Kiya, or as Daddy calls me - Miss Kiya Papaya. I am a sweet little 8 month old Basenji-Chihuahua mix.

I love to chew on whatever toys my 3 human brothers leave on the floor for me. Cars, trucks, little people, Gameboy games, they are all tasty! Lately though they have been leaving less and less toys on the floor for me and instead actually listening to Mommy and picking up and putting their toys away. What gives??? shrug Don't they know I love their toys as much as they do???!! Sheesh!

I also love it when one of my brothers leaves the door to the powder room open and I can get in. I unroll the entire roll of toilet paper then tear it all to shreds. I can destroy a roll in under 2 minutes!! way to go Add in my youngest human brother, who is a year older than me, and we can destroy the bathroom in 30 seconds flat! Mommy says we are partners in crime, whatever that means. thinking

My favorite time of the day is snuggle time when Mommy goes to bed. I jump up into my Mommy's and Daddy's bed and snuggle up to my Mommy while she reads or watches TV before she goes to sleep. cloud 9

I don't have any other doggy brothers or sisters, but Mommy and Daddy have been talking about adopting another 'Senji at the end of summer, but they say I have to work on my issues first. I don't know what they are talking about. I don't have issues. They are the ones with issues! silenced

Well, that's about it for me...I can't wait to get to know all of you gorgeous pups!!! dancing
♥- Puppers- ♥

Little Miss- Sunshine

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:34pm PST 
Hi my name is Puppers. I am a female maltipom. I will be two years old next October 12. I live in Zephyrhills, FL with my Mommy and Daddy. I love to go to the dog park and run, run, run. I am a very happy and friendly little girl. I love to play. This looks like such a neat place. I hope I make lots of friends here. I know I will have lots and lots of fun
Lickies to all,
Puppers
♥- Betsey Mae- ♥

Any time is a- good time for- nap.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:50pm PST 
Hi everyone!! snoopy My name is Betsey Mae. I am a basset hound and will turn three years old April 20, 2008. We just moved to Monument Colorado which is just north of Colorado Springs. So far we love it here but mom is pretty disappointed that we don't get as much snow here as she thought Colorado gets. That's okay by me since I have some short legs. I have two sister bassets that live with me named Abigail Grace and Georgia Leigh.
Coty **CLF**

∞ Coty Loves- Fancy ...- Infinity ∞

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:53pm PST 
wave Betsey Mae, Kiya and Puppers...

Welcome to Planet Hollywood! dancing
♥- AbigailGrace- ♥

Give some hugs!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:53pm PST 
Hi! This is Abigail Grace, my sister beat me to introducing myself. We'll I will turn three April 20, 2008 also and look forward to mom baking me a big birthday cake!!! snoopy YUMMY!!! So you already know we moved to Colorado but you did not know that we have been having the time of our lives here! We have this great 2 acre dog park where we can run around and smell all these great smells and play with many other dogs! It's great!

I love to give hugs to my humans and don't pass up the opportunity for a great belly rub. Look forward to playing some great games!
Coty **CLF**

∞ Coty Loves- Fancy ...- Infinity ∞

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 6:54pm PST 
wave Abigail Grace!

Welcome! dancing
  (Page 9 of 42: Viewing entries 81 to 90)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  [Last 10 entry]