★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 8 of 42: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
♥ Lady Luck Xl ♥

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 3:54pm PST 
HI EVERYONE!wavewavewave

My name Is Lady Luck I'm a 1 year old Shih Tzu. I'm Moms Little Girl. smile Mom says I'm not Spoiled I'm Just WELL LOVED. wink BOL
Nice To Meet You ALL.cheerhugcheerhug
Cailey Mae

Dance like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:09pm PST 
Look at all the pals here!

This is SUPER!

HI TO ALL!!!wave
♥Loui- s- James&hearts- ;

I'm a- cute- Beagle

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:11pm PST 
waveHi My name is Louisbig grin I'm 9 years old I live in New Hampshire and I'm a very well behaved Beaglewink

Annabelle Lea

Aarrooo- , lets- play.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:13pm PST 
Hi, I am a three year old Cairn terrier! I am one of those terror pups, LOL. I just like to have fun!laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Wheelie Boy- Babybear®- ;

Little Dog big- message

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:19pm PST 
Wow so many nice looking pups.. I am so glad to meet you all.. So glad to have you at one of the soon to be coolest spots around..
I am so happy i think I am going to spin wheelies in circles...snoopysnoopysnoopy
Coty **CLF**

∞ Coty Loves- Fancy ...- Infinity ∞

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:21pm PST 
Welcome to all these new faces and HI to all the old ones! wave This place is just the coolest, isn't it? way to go
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:25pm PST 
My name is Abbie and I am a very spoiled Lab/Cocker mixed. I am 5 years old and I live in Texas with two other siblings.
Queen- Peaches of- Pupingham

I am honored

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:29pm PST 
Hello all..

I'm Peaches, the wonder boxer, cause Momma always wonders what I'm up too...big laughbig laughbig laugh

I'm six years old and live on a farm in Southern Illinois with my labrador sister, Sadie..

I am spoiled rotten, and Daddy's little girl...

Sadie taught me how to counter surf and trash dive...
THANKS SADIE..

Looking forward to making many friends here..Thank you for asking me to join...

Boxer butt wigglies...and Hugs
Louis Paul- Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:33pm PST 
Hello everypup wave My name is Louis Paul. I'm a 10 year old Min Pin and I'm happy to meet everypup big grin
Lucky CGC- -9/17/1996-2- /25/2008

RIP- Sweet- Angel

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:38pm PST 
Hello all!!!wavewave My name is Lucky and I'm an 11yr old greyhound. I got my name because I was adopted on Friday the 13th!applause I could probably write here forever but them my paws would get raw. I'd like to invite you to my page and read about me, especially the diary entries (there are several) red face
Anyway, It's very nice to be here.applause
  (Page 8 of 42: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]