★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 6 of 42: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Izzi

❀ Miss Izzi Lu- ❀

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 10:50am PST 
HI Furs! I'm Izzi...

A 1 year old sheltie from Southern California. But you can call me Princess... not really, I just think that in my own little world! I love to eat anything, edible or NOT! laugh out loud I also love destroying my toys and being chased by my brothers. I am a destructo dog! laugh out loud

Come by and see me anytime! wave
Riley

→ Little Riley- Meatball ←

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 10:53am PST 
Afternoon all!! wave

I'm Riley... a 2 (I'll be 3 on Thursday!) year old Aussie Terrier from Southern California. My family calls me stinky butt, but I don't agree! laugh out loud I love to tease other dogs and walk really slow around the neighborhood to make mom real mad! laugh out loud

Come by and meet me if you want! wave
Roxy

Summer Fun Is- Here

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 10:55am PST 
wave furs. I'm Roxy and I live in Indianapolis. I'll be 3 this Friday. I'm a Toy Fox Terrier with lots of energy. I like to play fetch and do tricks. Coty is my guy, but I am not responsible for any of his shenanigans and have absolutely no knowledge of a purple dress and crown!big laugh

Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:00am PST 
Hi all!! Let's see...My name is Fungi (pronounced fung-ee), I'll be 2 in July and I'm a big old goofball!!

Thanks for the invite!!! I'm hoping to have more time to start hanging out in my groups again!!
Coty **CLF**

∞ Coty Loves- Fancy ...- Infinity ∞

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:01am PST 
big laugh Roxy!!

That's why it's a good idea you don't come around in the evenings... Cailey Mae is a terrible influence on me! laugh out loud

Edited by author Mon Feb 18, '08 11:02am PST

♥ - Haze- ♥

BSL? Start with- BAD PEOPLE!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:11am PST 
wavewaveEveryfur!

I'm Haze. I was rescued from the fate of bait dog, and came to live with my furever family a year and a half ago. I'm 75 lbs of kissing, wagging, wiggling lap dog, so don't be afraid of this pittie, please!
♣Sawye- r-Katrina- Survivor

Fight BSL B4- they come for- YOUR Breed!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:14am PST 
Hey, y'allwave

I'm Sawyer, Haze's big brother. I was a Katrina refugee who was captured and trucked up North. The experience left me traumatized, but I was adopted into a family that has worked VERY hard to undo that damage. I'm now a fully functional member of the pack and the family!
Rudy Patudy

☺Me woofs yoo- Dogsta am- Ebewypups !♥

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:14am PST 
waveHeys dere ebewypup,I be Wudy Patudysmile

I wikes to wuns weawwy fass affer squiwwels am bawks at dem. I wives im Imbiama , wiff my bwubber Patch, my umcle bwubber Chesfer am kitty bwubber Ewmer. My abopfed pawents dey be hooman beams.red facesmile
Daisy

Born- to be- Wild!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:16am PST 
I'm Daisy in Seattle! I'm a 5 and a half year old German shorthair who loves to run and play with my Cuz toys. I was rescued from the Kitsap County Animal Shelter when I was one and a half. Thanks for inviting me to Planet Hollywood! BOL!!
Cosmo,- Forever- Loved

SHELTER- DOGS- ROCK!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 11:48am PST 
I'm Cosmo (my middle name is James). I am almost 6 and I was adopted from our local shelter. I am a Border Collie/German Wire Haired Pointer mix. I love long walks, mountain hikes and lounging on the sofa with my Mom. wavewavewave

Thanks, Rascal for inviting me......
  (Page 6 of 42: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]