★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 37 of 42: Viewing entries 361 to 370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  [Last 10 entry]  
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 11:46pm PST 
Welcome to Holly, Bentley, & Kepler !!! So Happy to have you with us. wave wavebig grin big grin puppy kitty dog
Dutchess

To pretty fur my- fur!

Barked: Thu Jul 31, '08 6:11am PST 
Hi, I am Dutchess,
I am a 9 year old German Shepherd purebred.
I came from an evil person, and my owners rescued me, I am an only dog, and just completely ADORE my neighbors!!!!
My family even told my neighbors, I don't just take to anybody that quickly.
Anyways, I LOVE LOVE LOVE puppies, I nurse and take care of my neighbors baby Pomeranian. I am sweet and affectionate, and pretty. and REALLY cute,
My neighbors say, I am the most neighborly neighbor they ever had!!red facered facebig grinsmile
HOW EMBARESSING!!!
I visit my neighbors everyday.
I am beutifull and sweet, and I am definitley NOT one of those guard dog G.S.D'S
I hope to have more furiends soon!!!way to go
As I always say, the more the furrier!!
(witch by the way means the more the merrier!)
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sat Aug 2, '08 5:23pm PST 
Hi Dutchess & welcome. Glad you joined us here at Planet Pawllywood. It's a great club with lots of fun things to do. Hope to see you around joining in on all the fun.

wave wave cheer cheer blue dog blue dog

freddy

live each day

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '08 7:01am PST 
hi, im freddy a special needs puppy, i was born oct 9th, along with mysister sandy and brother gandy, we live here with our mom heidi who will be 3 oct 16th, heidis boys bear and spikey who will be 2 sept 27th, nicky is here too. he will be 6 come next april 23rd. oh ya and our newest edition to the family,just born april 24th sasha. blue dog
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '08 5:53pm PST 
way to go
Miley

Miley-Iley

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 12:28pm PST 
heyy everyone! cheer
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Sun Aug 31, '08 1:23pm PST 
wave Miley, nice to see ya! Have a great Labor day weekend!

Yorkie Hi!
Gizmo

lil dog in a big- world

Barked: Thu Oct 2, '08 9:37am PST 
wave

I'm Gizmo a seven year old Chihuahua. I have a two year old brother named Bentley. He's a big golden retriever but he knows I'm the boss. I also have two kitty sisters and two kitty brothers. Riley is my kitty brother and best friend. We like to play with each other. Bentley's way too big for me to play with. I just bark at him from the sofa. We all live in Michigan where it's already starting to get cold. frown

I'm so happy to be back playing on Dogster. I'm looking forward to making some more friends. blue dog
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Thu Oct 2, '08 11:11am PST 
wave Gizmo, nice to meet you and your family! Welcome to Planet Pawllywood! You will find alot of sweet furiends here! Catch you online........................
Sophie

Loving Cash- Forever!

Barked: Sun Oct 12, '08 7:09am PST 
Hi! My name is Sophie and I have a little fur pest, I mean brother named Mr. Tuggles! I love to learn new tricks and play fetch with my tennis balls!! I love playing with other pups and bark at rabbits in my yard. I am the princess at my house, but Tuggles has not figured that out yet! wave
  (Page 37 of 42: Viewing entries 361 to 370)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  [Last 10 entry]