★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 36 of 42: Viewing entries 351 to 360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  [Last 10 entry]  
Boo Radley

I like books.- They taste- great.

Barked: Thu Jun 19, '08 8:14pm PST 
Hey everyone! My name's Boo and I am a three month Chihuahua.
BartWilliam

Barked: Thu Jul 3, '08 8:10am PST 
Hi I am Bart Williams,
4 Months Old Hound/Mix

My pawrents call me Bart,
I came into my new pawrents home on June 29,2008, i had a long journey from Georgia. to P.A. I was in a shelter, my new pawrents seen me on a rescue site called Wet Nose Rescue. it was Amazing trip to P.A.
I sure hope my brother found his own pawrents to rescue him, I tried to sneak him by with me "but i guess they thought a two head puppy didnt look right" lol, You can see my brother at www.wetnoserescue.org.
So far I am having a ball chasing my pawrents 4 year old boy called Dakota, around and around I tend to snag his pants, I love watching the ants crawl on the ground, "they are pretty tasty too" you should try some. I am spoiled already my pawrents took me to a paw shop.
they let me pick out my new bed, toys "hedgehog is my fav" new callor,harness,leash,and a water toy.
I can't wait to meet all new furpals
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '08 1:10am PST 
A big welcome to Bart & Boo. Glad you joiined Planet Pawllywood.
Have lots of fun & join in on our games.

Jazzy (:

Rockin Your- World!

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 11:09am PST 
Hallo!
I'm Jazzy and this is my mommy Natalie. She's 13 and I'm 3 (29 to be exact). We are so happy to be apart of this group and can't wait to make some new friends.
.: licks, wags + waves from mommy:.
Jazz and Mom :3
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Mon Jul 7, '08 6:51pm PST 
wave Jazzy, welcome to the group! wave
Bonnie

Mommy's Lovey

Barked: Tue Jul 8, '08 12:10am PST 
Hi Jazzy & a friendly welcome to our great group, Planet Pawllywood. You sure are nice looking !! Hope to be friends with you.
Hugs !
cheercheercloud 9cloud 9 snoopysnoopy
Holly

Quiet I'm- Sleeping!

Barked: Sat Jul 12, '08 11:42am PST 
Hello!!!
My name is Holly I'm 9 years old, I am new to catster and hope to make lots of friends. I am a house cat I like to go outside only if mom and dad are with me. I have 1 doggie brother his name is Jettson Dupaw "Jett". We are good friends. I like to sleep, eat, & play with my toys.
Bentley- Duval

Love Puppy

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '08 8:11pm PST 
Hi Yall, I'm new here and hopping I'm writing in the right place. My name is Bentley Duval, Scorpio (10-26-07), Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and getting the "training the human" routine down pretty good! I live in Houston but just got back from Destin, Fl and Orange Beach, Al where I really dug (and I mean really DUG) the beach life! I dug up a broken pair of sunglasses, an old watch (didn't work) and a creepy little creature that bit me on the toe!

I'm looking forward to Pawllywood -- I am a "party animal"!big grin
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 1:12pm PST 
Welcome to PLANET PAWLLYWOOD Bart William, Jazzy, Holly and Bentley Duval!!!! Looking forward to posting and chatting with you here in PLANET PAWLLYWOOD! Just make yourselves right at home!

Welcome
Kepler

To pee... or Not- to pee...

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 9:06am PST 
Hi Everyone. I'm Kepler, the Doberman. I came to live with my mom after she found me in a newspaper ad. We've had loads of fun together. I am fairly new to Dogster, so I hope I kind find a few friends here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
  (Page 36 of 42: Viewing entries 351 to 360)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  [Last 10 entry]