★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 35 of 42: Viewing entries 341 to 350)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  [Last 10 entry]  
M e r c e d- e s ♥

100%- Ori-Pei-

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 8:47am PST 
Hello Everyone, I'm Mercedes!

I'm new to Planet Pawllywood, and Dogster in general, but I'm hoping to make the best of my time here! I have one brother...his name is Dakota, he's a chow. He's a comfy pillow! I'm four year old Ori-pei. And I used to be a Doggie Freestlye dog. That's doggie dancing! .dancing But right now, I have a hurty on my leg, and just like that, no more freestyle. BOO-HOO!

Hope that I can become friends with everyone. There's nothing more importaint than friends and family in my heart.

Mercedes
*Rowdy*

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 1:39pm PST 
Hi Everyfur! wave My name is Rowdy and I'm new to Planet Pawllywood but not to Dogster. I already know quite a few of you here and I hope to meet some new friends too!! blue dog happy dance balloons
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 7:12am PST 
wavewave Hi everyone! My name is Princess Penelope Poopalatte, HRH but my friends just call me Princess. I am heir to the thrown in the wonderful country of Bichonshire and adored by all our subjects, so I'm already famous! I am a Bichon Frise and am almost 4 years old. I am currently single and fabulous. I do suffer from a vast array of health issues, but who ever said Princess's are not high maintenance BOL! I can't wait to meet and greet everyone here.....and shop for shoes! Toodles, see you around!

Tika

Just call me- putt putt!

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 9:43am PST 
HI Princess! Glad you joined! Lets go shoe shopping!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 12:52pm PST 
You betcha, Tika, honey!
Tika

Just call me- putt putt!

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 12:52pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheer
Kiwi

Rest in peace- marshmellow

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 2:58pm PST 
hi everyone im kiwi and im a 5 year old german shepard mix. i love running around and playing ball! i have no really bad health problems except ear mites i have to get drops in my ear everyday and it itches and hurts red face frown. i was adpoted last minute as a christmas present to my now sister ( my master/dads child but they call me her sister shrug ) and if anyone tries to get near my sister like lucas(the other dog in the house) i show my pearly whites and they back off right away!my sister is my bestest friend to!!. i love to talk with friends and to make them so pawmail me sometime!!hug ~Ki*laugh out loud
Angel Wooly- Bully Stone

I'm a Happy- Married Man I- love My Coco

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 10:07am PST 
Hi I'm Wooly. I know several members here. I'm one of 8 in my family. I'm the pillow for the grandkids at home. I love to meet new pals.
Hazen

Huger'er'er than- Hype!

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 9:39pm PST 
Hello everyone,

My name is Hazen. No, I'm not a whippet- I'm an Italian Greyhound! I live here in Southern California, just minutes from Hollywood. I have no idea why my people did not inform me of this group, Planet Pawllywood before today! I guess I should fire someone- it's tough finding good help these days. Anyway, more about me- I am currently 15 months old and I am deaf- but no worries, my nose pulls me through. I know some sign language too. I have a wonderful way of stopping people in their tracks- it's my dashing good looks and my pawllywood style-my signature black eye...I am a great fan of "Trixie, the Italian Greyhound" hail I definitely need my people to get in touch with her people, ASAP! wink And so like many great pawllywood types- I have my own website...ya know- for the fans big laugh -come on over and check it out! www.ImNotAWhippet.com

Later,
Hazen
Mike

Gimme that bully- stick!

Barked: Mon May 26, '08 9:52pm PST 
Wazzup guys,

I'm Mike. No, no, no- I am NOT a Whippet...jeesh. I am an Italian Greyhound...okay, yea I am a biggy Iggy...a Biggy- but there is no shame in that hamster dance Yea, my brother is famous...big deal- let's see him try to beat me in a race! Ain't gonna happen- I'm the athlete in this family, for sure! snoopy But there really isn't any animosity between us- I'm a lover not a fighter. Although I do like a good hunt- just let me get my paws on them squirrels! Where was I? ...oh yea... I currently 8 months old and getting stronger and faster by the day! Some say I look like chiseled artwork- I'm so handsome. Oh and btw, don't say anything to Hazen, but I already have my people working to get in touch with "Trixie, the Italian Greyhound's" people...I bet she like's the sporty type. wink

I'm out-
Mike
www.ImNotAWhippet.com

Edited by author Mon May 26, '08 9:53pm PST

(Page 35 of 42: Viewing entries 341 to 350)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  [Last 10 entry]