★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 34 of 42: Viewing entries 331 to 340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  [Last 10 entry]  
Milly

Mayor of- Millyville

Barked: Wed Apr 30, '08 10:13pm PST 
Hi efurrybody! I am new in this group and I'd like to say, this group looks pawsome! And weally attracting too! I hope I get to make new fur-riends here. I'll keep being active in this group as much as possible.

Bol. I am a three year old Shih Tzu and Pomeranian mix. I love companionship. Even you too! I can be a wittle fussy, but a little doesn't hurt right? Ehehe! Dogster rocks, I rock, you rock. What else am I suppose to say?
red face
Teddy, CGC

Little- Teddy- Weddy

Barked: Thu May 1, '08 6:15am PST 
Hi everypup!

Im Teddy wave I just joined Dogster a few days ago and am loving all the furiendly pups i have met happy dance

I just turned 12 weeks on the 30th and im a maltipoo ( Toy poodle X Maltese terrier)

Im so glad to have joined Pawlanet Hollywood its such a fun group

love & licks Teddy xxx
Marmaduke

i'm a small dog- trapped in a big- body

Barked: Fri May 2, '08 7:09pm PST 
hello! my name is marmaduke but you can call me duke.i am a 6.5 little boy mastiff. my mommy says i am her "little man".
i live in rochester new york. i love it here. i hope we can be great friends and play together lots.

Buddy

Knight Buddy The- Brave-SDB

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 7:42am PST 
wave I'm Buddy and I live in Ohio. I love to play ball more than anything. I love squeaky toys and my blankie. I look forward to having fun here and making new friends. blue dog
~ KASEY ~

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 4:45pm PST 
Hi I'm Kasey, I live in Austin, Texas with my 2 ten brothers, cat sister and mom & dad. I love to run and play outside. I especially love squeeky toys.......blue dogblue dogblue dogblue dogblue dog
S ☆ C- K S

>^^<

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 4:48pm PST 
Mellow......I'm Socksie...I live at Rainbow Bridge but I used to live with my furmily for 10 years before......I still ga and visit often.

I still just to lounge around.........kitty kitty kitty
Bootsie

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 4:53pm PST 
Hello, wave I'm Bootsie....those 2 furs above me are my sister Kasey and bother Socksie! I really miss him, he used to take care of me.
and my brothers at home have brought me out of my shell. I love to watch the dritters next to the screen door kitty
Desoto

Bird Whisperer

Barked: Mon May 12, '08 9:09pm PST 
wave I'm Desoto. Mommy named me after the 1950's car (she's a car nerdshh) I'm mommy's first aussie and she's hooked. She says I have a personality like no dog she has ever met. I'm just a total clown, and yet a brilliant pup too. I loooove everyone and everything. My favorite food is peanut butter, and I have a thing for collecting undergarments and socksred face
Chance

Wiggle- like- Me

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 7:16am PST 
wave Hello everyone! My name is Chance! Yes, I know my name says Chancey Boogaloo but that is just my formal name big laugh Mom sorta makes fun of the way I walk shock! See, when I walk, I wiggle. My butt wiggles when I move. I can't help kit! My butt is happy, too cheer I'm a very curious beagley who gets into everything red face hehe, but they love me, anyways =] I have a very bratty little sister named, Sophie, who will be following me here as well, ugh! She may look cute, but take it from me, she's a demon!
Sophie- ♥

Fun, Fabulous- and Fierce!

Barked: Sat May 17, '08 7:33am PST 
Whatever my brudder said about me is not true, I swear! I'm the innocent one, can't you see my halo? little angel Heya everyone, my name is Sophie! As youcould have already guessed, my brother is Chance and he is lieing to you! I'm good, remember that! I'm a one year old beagley girl, and I'm a very petite little thing! Mom says I'm a button cloud 9
  (Page 34 of 42: Viewing entries 331 to 340)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  [Last 10 entry]