★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 33 of 42: Viewing entries 321 to 330)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  [Last 10 entry]  
Cailey Mae

Dance like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 10:44am PST 
Happy Easter Furiends! Pommie snuggles, Cailey Mae
♥Winn- ie - The Pooh

Hello- Furfriends, - Diva Kitty Here!

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 3:15pm PST 
wave Hello All of Mews!!! My name is Winnie (The Pooh)....I'm a two year old gurl....let's see...me's somewhat chatty & talkative....I'm a loyal furfriend...loves attention from my meowme & I am glad to meet some new furfriends here at this group!!! Wishing all a very purrfect day from mews to you!!!!!! hug
Chang Diogi

Batboy

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 8:01pm PST 
Hello everyone! My name is Chang Diogi. I will be 2 years old June 10th. My mommy rescued me when I was 8 weeks old. She says that I am the love of her life. I live in southeast Missouri, but I was born in Arkansas. I guess that makes me a country boy, huh?
I am REALLY new to this site and group and I see that my mommy has a lot to do after visiting many of your pages. You guys have really cool stuff!!!
Any way, I want to say thank you for inviting me to be a part of this group and I look forward to getting to know you all better.
Best wishes to all!

Chang Diogi

P.S. How many of you picked up on my middle name? Get it? ...D-O-G...? smilebig grinlaugh out loudbig laugh

Chang Diogi

Batboy

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 8:01pm PST 
Hello everyone! My name is Chang Diogi. I will be 2 years old June 10th. My mommy rescued me when I was 8 weeks old. She says that I am the love of her life. I live in southeast Missouri, but I was born in Arkansas. I guess that makes me a country boy, huh?
I am REALLY new to this site and group and I see that my mommy has a lot to do after visiting many of your pages. You guys have really cool stuff!!!
Any way, I want to say thank you for inviting me to be a part of this group and I look forward to getting to know you all better.
Best wishes to all!

Chang Diogi

P.S. How many of you picked up on my middle name? Get it? ...D-O-G...? smilebig grinlaugh out loudbig laugh
Sumo

Lady's Man

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 9:36pm PST 
Nice to meet new Dogsters!!! My name is Sumo and I've been on Dogster since February....totally addicted now.

One of my favorite things is seeing all the cute pictures and pagesdancing

Always makes me smile!!!big grin
Scamper

Scamp-the- littlest Rottie

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '08 11:12am PST 
Hi I'm Scamper. I'm a Yorkie and 4 years old. Mom says I'm a brat, but I say those big dogs need to be put in their place at least 10 times a day. I live with my mom and my sister Teekah(rottie). I'm the boss and I let everyone know it. I love going for walks, going to the beach and river, (I love the water) riding in my truck , barking at the back fence (which I always get in trouble for, but I don't care) and watching TV. I especially like Animal Planet. Underdog is my favorite movie.
ღ- Sierra- ღ

* I'MA WIDDLE- PRINCESS *

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 12:21pm PST 
wave "HI" ! My name is Sierra and i am 4 months 'ol * i am new to Dogster, but , my fur - bubba is Mojotiki and he has been here for almost a yr. * i am so HAPPY to be here and i hope i get to meet a lot of new paws that want to be PALS TOO ! i am a Chihuahua and i am the babie in our family* i live in TEXAS with my chi - bubba, mommy & daddy TOO ! i lv to be outside playing in the leaf piles and chasing Mojo's tail TOO ! i also lv the water, going for a walk and finding sticks, but mommy won't let me keep them, i am so glad to meet you Paws ! babee kissies to ALL of you ! hughughughughughughughug

Edited by author Tue Apr 22, '08 12:26pm PST

ღ- Jayden- Noelani- ღ

HAPPINESS is: - ...Me with mom!- ;o)

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 2:18pm PST 
wave Hi ,
Im Jayden, Jade for short.
I've been on Dogster for almost 2 years now, what a great find for me and my mom.
I almost 3 yrs old, on July 2nd... Im an only furchild, with 2 kitty cousins and a Pug cousin. (actually they are all my nephews because they belong to my skinsis) big grin
Im considered loud, fast and fiesty!!!, so my mom says!
Hope to get to know many of ya, ...I say many..because you are 8,000 strong, and it would take me my whole life to get to know ALL of you...laugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Apr 22, '08 2:21pm PST

♥Ange- l- Snickers&hea- rts;

~ Life is Good.~

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '08 4:00pm PST 
Hello pups, I want to say I am sorry for my brother making a new post rather then using the welcome post. Kids! I am Snickers, as my fur bro said. I am a pit mixed. Single and looking. I am an older dog. I love people, once you get past the bark. I am looking forward to making and meeting dog pals. ( cats to0)
wave
Lil Bit

haven\'t figured- this one out- yet!

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '08 7:29am PST 
wavewaveOMD!!! I just got invited to join your groupsnoopysnoopysnoopy and I'm just howling out loudblue dogblue dog If anyother doggies would like to be pals w/me I would wuf that... My bro has been a member for sometime but it seems like everyone misses me cuz I'm just little and I would wuf to have all my new furends to sign my guest booksnoopysnoopysnoopy Gee I never had furends before...I just got adopted in December and now have a furever home and I like that alot. BAYL......this is just grrreat!!!
  (Page 33 of 42: Viewing entries 321 to 330)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  [Last 10 entry]