★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 3 of 42: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 8:54pm PST 
snoopy AROOOOOWOOOOOO my name is Lil Miss Mya, I am almost 11 months old, I was born to a breeder in Stark, Kansas and @ 2 months old I flew to California to live with my new pawrents wink I love the snow, the beach and well just LUVING LIFE all around. dancing I have met lots of amazing pups here on Dogster, but am always looking for more new and interesting puppy pals to play with. Mommy, Daddy & I invite you to come sniff & dig around my page and see if I am the kind of pup you and your pack would like to be pals with, and pawlease send me a PPR and I promise you I will accept. way to go While you are on my page, pawlease sign my guestbook and if you can leave me a present for my 1st ever Woofday hail It is suppose to be a surprise party so dont let mommy know I spilled the beans shh
party party party party party party party party party party party

A new pal anticipating your friendship, Hugs, Howls & Husky Luvin Lil Miss Mya snoopy

Edited by author Sun Feb 17, '08 8:55pm PST

♥ JERRY♥

Jerry loves- Reggie

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 8:55pm PST 
wavewave
hello everyone
i am Jerry , i am six years old and i am mix breedcloud 9
Thank you so much for the invidesnoopy
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 12:09am PST 
Hi everyone wavewave I am Sassy NPC Also known as Mrs Sassy Roo. [AKA Sassy Zeta Jones]

I am 10 years old and I love to play and for some reason many of my friends have started to call me Sassypants shrug I do have a tendency to be on the ornery side laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Amber in- loving- Memory

I'm a loving,- Tiggerish kind- of girl

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 3:58am PST 
Hi everyone!
I'm Amber, and I'm 2yrs old. I belonged to a breeder and had a litter when I was only 1yr old. I'm rather a bouncy, Tiggerish kind of girl, and I accidentally squashed two of my fur babies, so then I came to my 'furever' home, where I won't be having any fur babies as mummy says that one of me is 'more than enough thank you!'
I love playing, I'm very friendly, I can jump very high for a Cavalier and I'm good at dropping hints when I want my walk - I sit by the cupboard where my lead is kept and look longingly at the door. Sometimes I scratch on the door! I chase birds, frogs, and hedgehogs, but the hedgehogs are all hibernating right now.
My 'sister' Emily is rather unwell, which is sad, so I'm really happy to join this group and have lots of happy things going on around me. Thank you for asking me, Rascal.
I'll be good at gambling, mummy says I gambol like a lamb all the time laugh out loud
TUESDAY

Merry- Christmas!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:40am PST 
Ahem....

wave

Hi, I'm Tuesday and I'm a princess. I love life, I love being silly and I love Dogster. I am spoiled by my family. I am a good girl and a I have trained my family fairly well I think.
I spend my days watching and chasing squirrels and rabbits and sleeping. I love to go shopping with mommy and go for my daily walks (in good weather of course). I like the color pink and I love hair bows and I have a Dogster boyfriend.
RoxanaMarie

The Hyper Chic

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:50am PST 
wave Hi guyswave

My name is Roxanamarie but everybody calls me Roxy or NO NO!!
I was born one stormy night on Sept 19 and just when i was having the fun of my life i got sick 3 months later. I got so sick i had to stay in the vet's hospital for 5 days. Let me tell you it was no fun, needles here, needles there, needles everywhere. More to say, i spend xmas day there, mommy was so sad, she didn't celebrate Xmas that year. I was shaved completly so embarassing, my lord. On Dec 26 i was send home with orders to be LOVED, LOVED and LOVED. But guess what? Had to go back on Ded 31, i was like OH NO NOT AGAIGN!! Turns out that Dec 31 when i woke up my left eye was totally blue yeap blue as the sky, the vet gave mom some eye drops and of course more dosis of LOVE and that did the work.
A year later i was inside this BIG bird called by ppl airplane and i was on my way with my mom and hu-brother to Florida.
So here i am having FUN, FUN FUN.

wuv n wetty kisses...Roxy
BAILEY (my- forever- angel)

Save a best- friend, adopt a- homeless pet

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:51am PST 
Hi Pupperoni's!wave
Rascal just invited me to join... Thanks Rascal!!!big grin

I've had my angel wings for 3 1/2 years and I know my Mommy still misses me very much! cry BUT... I've sent her some rescue pups that needed homes and they keep her pretty doggone busy!snoopy
Gabi ♥

♥ King- ♥

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 4:58am PST 
wave I'm Gabi!
Thanks for inviting me to the group!
I gotta go for now, but I'll be back to tell
more about me! dancingcheer
SAMSON

SAMSON - aka - Sir Barks-A-Lot!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:05am PST 
WooHoo snoopy Thanks for the Invite Rascal way to go

Hi everyfur - I'm SAMSON dancing

For those of you who haven't met me yet - I'm a 3 year old Miniature Schnauzer. I'm a Momma's boy and proud of it! big grin

My favorite things are turkey bacon, squeaky toys, and chasing
any moving object! Especially squirrels. wink

I'm a very sweet pup - spoiled rotten - and LooooooooooooooooooooooVE my mommy!!! hug

I love playing games, making new furiends, going to the park, ya know the usual stuff ................... oh and did I mention -
I Loooooooooooooooooooove my Mommy? laugh out loud

See ya in the threads!

Woofs & Wags,
SAMSON
Abby

Let's Fetch- More!

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 5:14am PST 
Hello All! My name is Abby. I am a 1 year old Yorkie. I have a almost 2 year old brother, that I love to torment! (hahaha)
I think playing fetch is the most wonderful game in the world! I love eating lettuce, bananas, and cheese!
I am happy to be a part of the wonderful group! cheer
  (Page 3 of 42: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]