★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 2 of 42: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Poochini

Hey I wana- chew....give me- that

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:14pm PST 
Hi everyone, I'm Poochini, a male American Cocker Spaniel. Mommy calls me Chini boy. My woof day is May 16...and hv 4 fur family. They are Vixen(lab), Summer(dobe), Cheezy Girl(am cocker spaniel), and Kisses (mixed).

Thanks for inviting me here....See you at play. woof woofwave
Molly

Where's the- treat in this???

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:17pm PST 
Hi - I'm Molly the shihtzu who lives with a family of schnauzers. puppy
Before the schnauzers, I used to live with golden retrievers. dog
At least the schnauzers are my size. But I like all dogs and all people. Our parents say I'm the least amount of trouble because I'm always happy. Except when it comes to chasing laser lights - I can't get enough and I'll whine for more - BOL! So glad to meet all of you other pups. Looking forward to meeting lots of friends and having lots of fun!

Molly snoopy
Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:18pm PST 
Poochini, I love your name. Is you human Mom an opera fan?wave

Oreo Fluff- Cabrera

I think- I'm- human

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:30pm PST 
Hi Every furwave

Most of you already know Me.....I'm Oreo Fluff Cabrera All my friends call me Oreowave
I'm an only spoiled fur childbig laugh Let's keep it that way!!wink
Daisy

My Pampered Life

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:38pm PST 
Hi everybody I'm Daisywave
I'm a German Shepherd / Rottweiler mix. I'm almost 5years old. I live with my son Chico and mommy and her daughter. snoopysnoopy
Chico

Born to relax

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:41pm PST 
Hi I'm Chico
I'm a German Shepherd mix. I'm a year and a half old. I like to run and play and I'm also Daisy's son.snoopywave
Cailey Mae

Dance like- there's no- tomorrow

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:48pm PST 
Hi Everyfur!

I am Cailey Mae...the dancing Pomeranian! BOL!

I live in Apalachin, NY and we get a lot of snow here which I love...LOVE...L-O-V-E!

My favorite thing to do is run out on the trails. Oh my...it is so much fun! There are so many smells and sounds that I just run and run and run. Don't want to miss anything that is going on and if I am lucky, there will be a rabbit, squirrel or bird to chase.

Cheese...did some one say cheese! I LOVE CHEESE!!! If you ever want to see me do the Pomeranian Happy Dance just start to unwrap a piece of cheese I go spinning in circles and stand on my back legs and wave my front paws!!! BOL!

My best friend in the whole wide world is Kansas...the beautiful White Shepherd. I love to meet new pals so stop by anytime!
Steaky

Pink princess!!!- That's me!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:53pm PST 
Hi Everyfur!!!!

I am Steaky, and I am a Hollywood star!!! My woofday is January 1st, 2007! I am the numer 1 girly girl in my house! Come visit me at my page and sign my guestbook and request me as a friend--the more the merrier!
Or should I say furier!
Max

LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 8:20pm PST 
waveEveryfur

My name is Max, I am a 4 (almost 5) year old Maltese. I live with my mommy and daddy in Sunny South Florida. I was a birthday present for my mommy. She said it was love at first sight. I am an only pup and daddy says I'm spoiled rotten (well maybe I am), but I am lovable and sweet too.laugh out loud

I love Dogster and I love being a member of AFF. I have made so many furfriends here, and I hope to make many more. Please stop by my page and sign my guestbook and if you want, send me a ppr to be your pup pal. I will drop by and sign everyfurs too.
Gizmo the- Great!- (Therapy- Dog)

Ambassador for- better than- perfect dogs!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 8:37pm PST 
::::sweeps arm across room in a royal wave:::

Ahhh, Greetings! "Tis I, Sir Gizmund. I'm a 3-legged royal wonder, and I'm here sacheting my sweetheart, Princess Buttercuppy across the floor..........

:::swishhhhhh:::

I have my own chariot, and have my human kingdom here at my beck and call.

BOL

Truly, dudes and dudettes, I'm a hometown boy with 2 and 1/2 legs and a spirit that can fill a room.

Welcome to the VIP club!party
  (Page 2 of 42: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]