★PLANET PAWLLYWOOD★ Introduce yourself

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Dallas

Stormy B will be- in my heart- forever!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '08 10:39am PST 
Planet Hollywood whos the stars.

Introduce yourself here, make new pals.

I'm Dallas! I'm a 4 yr old Boxer mix. mom says I am spoiled but that is not the case at all. Mom is the one spoiled. I give her kisses all the time, I let her rub my belly everynight. I keep the bed warm for her. I protect the house for her. Watch over Sassy Girl. Don't let any strangers get close to mom or Sassy Girl at all. Those are my girls. I keep watch on that guy that comes to the house nearly everyday, mom calls him the mailman but I call him a Nuisances. He told mom if the front door is open he will not come up to the house, guess he don't like my pearly whites

Edited by author Mon Feb 18, '08 7:18am PST

Wheelie Boy- Babybear®- ;

Little Dog big- message

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:17pm PST 
I guess I will start.. Hi there My name is Babybear.. I am a 3 year old Yorkie with a disability.. I was born with a congenital defect in my neck Called Atlantoaxial Instability(AAI for short).. Because of this defect I got injured badly.. I jumped off my mom's lap one Saturday morning and Broke my neck.. I was rushed to the vets office where they gave my mom the wrong diagnoses.. They said I had something wrong with my liver(I did not.) Mom didnt' know any better so she believed my vets.. They went to school so they should have known what they were talking about right? shrug Well when I did not get better by Monday mom and dad thought about helping me to the Rainbow bridge.. So mom made and appointment to have me go to sleep forevacry . Last minute she could not do it.. So she called another Vets office over 50 miles away and took me there.. The vet took one look at me and said my neck was broken.. Mom told him it couldn't be..I had X-rays done and they came out negitive.. So they did another set while we were there and said yes my neck was broken and I needed surgery.. I had surgery on August 2. 4 days after my injury.. So now my neck is better.. But because of my neck being so bad.. I have not learned to walk again.. You will see I will post alot about my cart or wheelchair.. I use one of these to get around.. I can walk in my cart.. But if I do not have my cart I can not walk.. I am trying though. I am going to walk one day.. I can feel it..
I guess I should stop now.. I can't wait to get to know all my new friends and to know my old friends even better..
Wheelie Boy
Babybear
*Zoe*

Love and be- loved.

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:25pm PST 
Hello! My name is Zoe. I am a 5 year old female Yorkie. I live in sunny Florida with my Mom & Dad (my staff) big laugh I love to be outside and ride around town in my Mom's convertible. Come check out my page and read my profile. I am friendly and my Mom says I am sweet red face. I like to travel and make new furiends. Pmail me so I can check out your page and maybe we can become pup pals.puppy

Georgie

Where's the- squirrel?

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:32pm PST 
Hi Dallas!!! Hi Babybear!!! Hi Zoe!!! Nice to meet you.

My name is Georgie (short for Georgie Girl - BOL!). I'm a 12 year old miniature schnauzer living in California. Even though I'm older, I still like having fun, walking on the beach, eating snacks and cuddling with my mom who thinks I'm her sweet girl. I love meeting all new pups and parents for sharing, support and having fun!

Thanks for the invitation Boogie!
Georgie wave
Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:32pm PST 
Hi, I'm Josie, and I'm a 5 year old fluffy corgi from Syracuse, NY. I've been living with my human Mom and my cat brother since I was 2. I am the queen of the house and am very good at patrolling and guarding my property, especially from squirrels. I'm very good at chasing them. Anyway, I joined dogster about 6 weeks ago, and am having lots of fun playing games and making friends with other pups. My mom is happy, too, because she is learning more and more about using the computer, and how to dress up my page. Check it out sometime. I'd love to have you for a pal!wave
Tyson

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:34pm PST 
Hi my name is Tyson I'm a lovable boxer,St Bernard,lab cross dog,but don't let that scare ya,I'm as friendly as they come. I'm 1 1/2 years old and I live in Canada,I have the bestest friends here and can't wait to meet new ones...stop by my page and sign my guest book,and I'll be stopping by to sign yours

pals Tysonsnoopysnoopy
Tyler- (BitOBlus)

Tyler ♥- Josie

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:41pm PST 
Glad to see my partners in squirrel chasing are here! wave

Hi Everyfur, wave

I'm a soon-to-be 4 year old Shetland Sheepdog from Massachusetts. You can call me Tyler for short. I live on a horse farm and spend most of my day helping my pawrents take care of everything. We are all going a little stir crazy this winter and are really looking forward to spring.

The rest of the fur family...
Angie (my fur Mom) enjoys running around and always has to have a job to do. Otherwise, she makes up a job that involves pushing me around. She enjoys agility, obedience and rally.

Rajah, an orange maine coon cat, really just likes to hang around these days. He is getting up there in years, so likes his quiet activities, but you have to keep an eye on him, because sometimes he likes to run around and surprise attack ya.

Ian, a gray maine coon mix, is a rescue that my pawrents got 6 years ago. He enjoys hunting and going on adventures. We both share a love of chasing rodents, but unfortunately he would also happily hunt me. He is definitely the wild child of the group.

wave Looking forward to reading about everyone else!
Josie

Josie loves- Tyler!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:53pm PST 
Hi, again, Tylerwave Glad to see you here. Don't worry---spring will be sending us squirrels to chase soon.snoopy
Tyler- (BitOBlus)

Tyler ♥- Josie

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 6:58pm PST 
wave Josie!

ps...got a present coming your way. snoopy

Edited by author Sun Feb 17, '08 7:00pm PST

St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:11pm PST 
wavecheerHello and thanks for inviting me!!!

I am Nickolas and I was born on December 25th and my mommie received me as a Christmas present hence the name!!! I am her favorite Christmas present ever.

I have a page with my brother and loads of friends called Merry Christmas Dogsters & Catsters, fits me just right BOL come to my page and learn more about me. I help my mom with her disabilities cause I am a Service Dog.

I love your pages WOW what talented pups you all are!!!!

So happy to meet you all!!!
Nickolasway to go
  (Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]