Show and Tell- Favorite Toy!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Dudley

The- Anonyshcnauzer- of Leap

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 7:40pm PST 
Post a picture of you and your favorite toy, and tell us about it.

Best picture and story wins a rosette.

Deadline for entry is Feb. 22nd

Edited by author Thu Feb 14, '08 7:50pm PST

Dudley

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '08 8:56pm PST 
This is me and Loofa dog Blue.
I like him because he is soft, I like he because he is squeeks, I like him because i can drag him along and trip over his feet!! I like him cause he is blue, I like him for a good chew!! This is Blu, my Loofa Dog, he is the greatest toy ever!!!

Dudley and Loofa Dog

(Since I am hosting the contest I am not in the chance to win a prize)
Roxy

I am Rocks in- Socks!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '08 9:36am PST 
I dont really have a favorite toy, but I do have a favorite blankie. Blankies have been my passion since I first came here and I cant have enough. I love to hoard them in my crate. My favorite blankie is the one my boyfriend, Doolin, sent me for christmas. You can see me all cuddled in it on my page!cloud 9It makes me happy...and it smells like him!

General- Beaureguard- aka Beau

Always Rockin'- !!! Enjoy some- tunes!!!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '08 11:13am PST 
Guess I can't enter this one frown I don't play with toys or have blankies either...Mom says I'm like an old fart when it comes to play.shrug I'm not sure what she means?*looks around* I don't smell like an old fart...*puzzled look* What exactly does an OLD Fart smell like?
Dudley

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:35pm PST 
thats okay, we will have a show and tell every few weeks!! big grin
Blackie- Angel Stone

Look Out Coming- Through

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:47pm PST 
I have a sfutted squirrel that I love to play with. But every time mom want to take my picture I run and hide it. But then I have to or one of the others will get it.
Little Man- Stone

Here Cames- Trouble

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:49pm PST 
I love my blue elephant that I got for my first Christmas. It squeks. And Boy do you know when I have it. Mom will take it from my sometime .
Jumpin' Jack- Flash (J.J.)

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:19pm PST 
Anything that is stuffed is my favorite. It is so much fun to tear the stuffing out and watch mommie have to pick it all up, while I sit nearby looking soooooo innocent!!!
CoCo

Girls just want- to have Fun!!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 5:07pm PST 
Absolutely, without a doubt... it's my pink and green soft bite frisbee. I run and grab it and bring it to mom or dad whenever we go outside together. Mom is going to try to get a picture of it for you guys! Maybe she'll even get on with me catching it in my mouth!
dog
Duke "Blue- Devil" Ford

I'm too cute for- myself

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:12pm PST 
Favorite Toy

And yes I know that is my furless sister but she is the best thing to play with!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2