She was sooooooo cute and don't shed

Sybil Marie

Qui me amat,- amat et canum- meum.

Barked: Thu Nov 20, '08 10:11pm PST 
Her photo on PetFinder spoke to me.
Hannah 1995 - 2007

Let's- GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 12:55pm PST 
She didn't pick me ...I picked her!!!!!!! She was at the shelter to license my sister and I was in the holding pen with alot of other dogs so I sat down and stared at my future Mom and said "I am your dog!" ans so it was.
Misty Blue

faster than a- speeding bullet

Barked: Sat Nov 22, '08 6:02am PST 
She was the calmest (and prettiest) of the five puppies in the litter. It was important to have a calm one since my boy is autistic and scared of loud noises. he was also scared of dogs at the time. He's not scared any more since most dogs are smaller than me.
(Misty Blue is bigger than that and I'm not scared of her!)
Ellie

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 1:50am PST 
Ellie here. My owner tells me she picked me because I seemed shy at first but she could tell that after I warmed up to her, I would not only be her first pet, but one of the few things in life that would always put a smile on her face. I am still doing that today and I'm so glad she spotted me hiding behind the receptionist's desk.
Rex RIP Left- for the- bridge 6/

Bad to the Bone!-

Barked: Tue Nov 25, '08 2:58pm PST 
Actually my owners lost their house so my current pawrents took me in. Actually I always wanted to live with my new parents. I actually picked them. I use to try and hang out at their house when ever I could. I lub my new home. I lub my brudders too. Its a fun place. way to go
Penny

Food, Food, I- want Food

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '08 7:21am PST 
She needed a new home, she's super smart, uber cute, and lovable!
Sugar- Britches

Pigs foot lovin'- puppy

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 12:07pm PST 
We found Sugar on Craigslist also. Her owner had to give her up and I had been looking for a small dog. When I got ready to go meet her, I wan't too sure - a Chihuahua? Aren't they kinda...annoying???? Then I saw her and that's all it took! Her ears are collapsed, which I love and she's not barky. She does have loooottss of energy.
It's a perfect fit.cheer
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2