March Photo's

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 5:33am PST 
There's a little bit of Irish in all of us on St.Patricks day! smile
Pug Pals group pictures will feature you with a rainbow and a pot of Gold at the end of it.
But instead of Gold, we thought we could put whatever you would love to find at the end of the rainbow. So, let me know what you would wish for at the end of the Rainbow.
Erin Go Bragh!
Minnie
♥COCO- A♥

SpoiLeD bUT nOT- rotTeN

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 5:47am PST 
Me Me!! snoopy I would love one with, ummm, I think I would like some bones at the end of my rainbow. NO NO WAIT!!!thinking How about some of those veggie things mommy gets, think they are called tomatoes, and I like olives too....black ones. Ahh, surprise me, even a pot of gold would be pawsome....
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 5:54am PST 
At the end of my rainbow..I want lots & lots of Popeye's biscuits...not dog biscuits human biscuits.way to go

Furby

I'm- cute

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 5:56am PST 
What to ask for..what to ask for? Kitty's got the Popeye's biscuits covered so I'll ask for Alpo Snaps!!
Kingstars- Louie

I'm the Boss of- Our House!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 6:10am PST 
Hi...I will speak for myself and Jake......

I would love to have a big cookie at the end of my rainbow

And Jake would love to have a big juicy steakdancing
Matilda

If you throw it,- I will fetch

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 8:22am PST 
I would like squeaky toys or rawhide chewies in my pot o' gold.

Thanks again for everything you do! hail
Hana Chan- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Very Lady Hana- the Ebullient of- Helions

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 3:22pm PST 
I know it may sound mushy, but I'd love to have my sweet Benny at the end of my rainbow! It'll be a pot o' benny dancing
Benny

Awww...sucky- sucky now

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 4:41pm PST 
Oh, my precious Hana! It was going to be a surprise, but I e-mailed Minnie to put you in my pot, too. No wonder we're so perfect for each other...we think alike! big grin
♥Arwe- n♥

chubbes wubbies- ,arwen

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '08 7:39pm PST 
oh oh i would like me and atlas or four leaf clovers for good luck !! your you can surprise me !! i like surprises !! thankyou thankyou , arwen
Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 4:12pm PST 
Those are all great ides puggies, I want to find some peach yogurt and hamburgers at the end of my rainbow!!
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4