Therapy Pugs

♥Pug- Hugs x- 3♥

3 x's the puggy- love.

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '08 3:20pm PST 
My Mom is on a mission to find other pugs that are working on being therapy dogs or that already are. Any here on Pug Pals?

I take my test to become a therapy dog next month. I hope I can pass the treat on the floor part without gobbling it up. That will be the hardest part, we need to walk within 3 feet of it and I must leave it alone. Mom says I can do it. She has alot of faith in me!

Bandit
Kitty

I'm not- a scaredy- cat

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 3:00am PST 
Good luck on your test. I'm not sure if Pug Pals has any therapy pugs here. Chloe Mae may be one or at least planning on being one.
Ming

Lover boy!

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 5:06am PST 
Congratulations on getting this far. We all know you will pass the final part. Mom tried that treat thing with me last night and after a few nudges back by mom, I did stay and not pick up my favorite treat, Pupperoni, yum. I don't know if I could have done it at 3 feet though.
Good Luck snoopy

Roscoe 4/1/10 Forever Loved

The original- Love Pug

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 8:22am PST 
Good Luck on your test. Mom thought maybe I'd like to be a therapy pug, but I'm the one who might need the therapy :0)!!!!
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 8:43am PST 
laugh out loudbig laughlaugh out loudlaugh out loudYOU ARE FUNNY ROSCOE!
♥Pug- Hugs x- 3♥

3 x's the puggy- love.

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '08 4:13pm PST 
Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes, I really appreciate the support!

Roscoe;

You are to funny, had my Mom lol. But I've got to tell you something. Don't let them humans convince you otherwise, we are their therapists when they are needing the therapy. Pug hugs work wonders!

Bandit