Where is everyone?

Sam

Sammy - born to love

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 5:23am PST 
I see there's a few members but not one post? Lets get to know each other. I'm a 150 pound furkid named Sam and I have a fursister named Nanny. We both found our forever homes after a short stay at the shelter. We love our parents and they love us. We have a huge yard - over 2 acres and then cornfields all around us. We have a smaller yard too - kinda like a kennel but bigger. We love to run run run. We also love to snuggle with mom in her bed. So how about the rest of you? shrug Tell us about yourselves.
wave
Toby

Everythings- better outside!

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 6:40am PST 
hey guys...we are new to Dogster and we're loving it. Me and my sister (not biological) found a great home and we are spoiled rotten. We dont have a big yard but mom and dad make up for it by taking us to the woods (10 min drive) at least 5 or 6 times a week! We love to go wild. I dont like to get my toes wet, but my lil sis is crazy she jump right into creeks! wave
Madison

Queen of Sheeba!

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 10:47pm PST 
Hi Toby and Sam!

I just joined along with my buddy Rosie! Nice to meet ya! We are also very SPOILED ROTTENWEILERS!

Madisonwavewavewave

Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

Wosie Woo

Barked: Sat Apr 26, '08 10:50pm PST 
wavewave Hey Everyone,

My name is Rosie! Madison and I are very happy to be here! And boy are we ever loving Rotties!snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Can't wait to get to know everyone!

Love,

Rosieblue dogblue dogblue dog
Maven

Just give me- lovin!!!

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 7:21pm PST 
We sent pals requests and notes out to Sam and Toby and their sibs- hope they come back!!! They sure sound like fun pups, from their pages!cheercheer
Madison

Queen of Sheeba!

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 7:59pm PST 
Thanks Maven!!!!!!

Madsbig grin
Satiba (In- Memory)

Hop Hop Hop

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 11:04am PST 
Me too, I sent pal requests!puppy

Satiba doing whatever her sister is doing.
Maven

Just give me- lovin!!!

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 6:34pm PST 
winkcheerLove my sisser!!!cheerwink
I got replies back, did you? I hope they come here to play, and soon!
hamster dance
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

Wosie Woo

Barked: Fri Jun 6, '08 12:44pm PST 
Maven,

Did Sam and Toby say they were coming back here?

Rosie