(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lancealot {R.I.P 1983-1994}

Angel Bridge- Doggy- Runnin with- Sandy

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:24pm PST 
Hello Here is a menu
BREAKFAST
Cinnamon French Toast
Croissant dough with raisins encased in caramelized cinnamon sugar, topped with fresh fruit, whipped cream and your choice of syrup

Egg Crêpe Champignon
Scrambled eggs, Swiss cheese, sautéed mushrooms and parsley, in an herb crêpe topped with creamy mushroom sauce

Custom Omelette
Made-to-order eggs with your choice of any three of the following: Swiss, cheddar, ham, bacon, sausage, chicken, onions, mushrooms, spinach, red bell peppers or tomatoes. Served with a croissant. Cholesterol-free egg substitute available upon request.

Quiche Lorraine– Eggs with ham, bacon and Swiss fill a delicate pastry shell..

Crêpe Romanoff
Two sweet crêpes topped with fresh strawberries, our signature brandy cream sauce and cinnamon

Yogurt Parfait
Low-fat vanilla yogurt layered with strawberries, blueberries and Muesli.

Spinach, Mushroom and Tomato Omelette – Our fat-free and cholesterol-free omelette of spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes. Served with baguette bread.

French Country Breakfast – Scrambled eggs, a Potato Galette and a fresh-baked croissant with your choice of bacon or sausage.

Quiche Florentine – Eggs with spinach and Swiss cheese fill a delicate pastry shell.

Breakfast Croissant – Scrambled eggs on a fresh-baked croissant with ripe tomato slices, cheddar cheese and two bacon strips.

Potato Galette– A crispy potato cake mixed with green onions and herbs baked until golden brown.

BAKERY
Croissants
Butter, Raspberry Cream Cheese, Chocolate, Almond or Chocolate-Almond.

Pastries An assortment of authentic pastries, including: Tiramisu, Napoléon, Strawberry Napoléon,
Éclair, Sacher Torte, Lemon Tart, Fresh Fruit Tart, Cheesecake, Ann's Cake, Mocha Almond Tart, French Vanilla Tart with Berries, Caramel Cream Puff and seasonal pastries.

Cookies – Linzer, Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chunk and Seasonal cookies.

Fresh selections daily – Blueberry Muffin, Bran Muffin, Cinnamon Spice Apple Muffin, Palmiers, Scones, Pain Raisin, Twists and more.

LUNCH AND DINNER
HOT SANDWICHES
Croque Monsieur
A classic French ham sandwich accented with cream sauce and Swiss, baked to a golden brown.

French Dip
Roast beef on Parisien baguette with provolone and horseradish sauce, served au Jus

Turkey Bistro – Smoked turkey, crisp bacon and melted provolone cheese, served with lettuce, tomatoes and sun-dried tomato pesto* spread on a sun-dried tomato roll.

Chicken Parisien – Chicken breast and bacon with cheddar on Parisien baguette with mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes.

COLD SANDWICHES
Chicken Salade
Croissant
Chicken salade served on a croissant with mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes

Turkey BLT – Smoked turkey, crisp bacon and provolone cheese, served with lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise on a buttery roll.

Mozzarella, Portobello and Tomato – Creamy mozzarella cheese and a warm, roasted Portobello mushroom, served with lettuce, tomatoes and pesto* mayonnaise on a buttery roll.

Tuna Salade – Tuna salade served on Wheatberry bread with mayonnaise, lettuce and tomatoes

SOUPES
Tomato Basil
la Madeleine’s famous Tomato Basil soupe is a rich blend of tomatoes, basil and cream. Cup, Bowl or Large.

French Onion – Cup, Bowl or Large.

Soupe du Jour– Country Potato, Cream of Mushroom and French Onion

SALADES
Bistro Salade
Classic chopped salade full of savory meats, eggs, bleu cheese and fresh vegetables. Tossed to order in an herb-infused vinaigrette dressing.

Caesar Salade
Our famous Caesar dressing has made this salade a favorite for years. Also available topped with chicken or salmon

Spinach Salade – Fresh spinach with mushrooms, roasted pecans, bacon, red bell peppers and strawberries. Tossed with balsamic vinaigrette. Also available topped with chicken or salmon

Wild Field Salade – Mix of field greens tossed with balsamic vinaigrette. Also available topped with chicken or salmon.

Mediterranean Salade – Crisp vegetables, eggs, artichoke hearts and olives accented with feta cheese tossed in marjoram-infused vinaigrette dressing and topped with chicken or salmon.

Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta Salade – Fresh basil, Parmesan cheese, spinach, pesto* sauce, green onions, sun-dried and Roma tomatoes tossed with bowtie pasta in a garlic Caesar dressing.

Strawberries Romanoff – Fresh strawberries topped with brandy cream sauce

Fresh Fruit Salade – Variety of fresh fruit

Tuna Salade Plate
Our delicious chunk white tuna salade paired with Fresh Fruit Salade or Strawberries Romanoff

Chicken Salade Plate
Our signature chicken salade paired with Fresh Fruit Salade or Strawberries Romanoff.

Salade Sampler – Your choice of three petite salads.

FRENCH SPECIALITIES
Beef Crêpe Maison
Shaved roast beef sautéed with broccoli, onions, roasted potatoes and mushrooms tossed in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce. Served with green beans almondine. Available a la carte

Chicken Crêpe Riviera
Roasted garlic, parsley, broccoli and fresh diced tomatoes sautéed with rotisserie chicken in a pesto* sauce. Served with Rice Provençal and steamed broccoli. Available a la carte.

Shrimp Crêpe Florentine
Shrimp, tomatoes and spinach mixed with pesto* cream sauce in a light crêpe. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans almondine. Available a la carte

Portobello Poulet Crêpe – Balsamic marinated chicken sautéed with garlic and roasted potatoes, tossed in a creamy mushroom sauce with Portobello mushrooms. Served with green beans almondine. Available a la carte.

Shrimp Crêpe Brittany – Sautéed shrimp with garlic, artichoke hearts, green onions and tomatoes, tossed in a garlic cream sauce and served in an herb crêpe. Served with Rice Provençal and steamed broccoli. Available a la carte.

Quiche Lorraine
Eggs with ham, bacon and Swiss fill a delicate pastry shell

Quiche Florentine– Eggs with spinach and Swiss cheese fill a delicate pastry shell.

Spinach Pochette– Creamy spinach and Swiss filling in a puff pastry

Le Pot Pie – Rotisserie chicken breast, potatoes, carrots and onions in a rich white wine cream sauce. Topped with a flaky puff pastry and baked until golden brown

ENTREES AND PASTA
Chicken Lancelate– Tender breast of chicken with mushroom sauce served with Rice Provençal and steamed broccoli

Country Pizza
In the style of southern France, this unique pizza is a classic combination of ham, bacon, mushrooms and onions, served atop of rosemary-infused crust with melted Swiss cheese

Tomato Basil Pasta
Bowtie pasta with spinach and mushrooms in a tomato basil cream sauce with a hint of pesto* and your choice of chicken or seafood. Garnished with Parmesan and diced tomatoes

Mediterranean Pasta
Portobello and sautéed mushrooms, garlic, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and Kalamata olives tossed in basil-infused olive oil and bowtie pasta.

Rotisserie Chicken Dinner – Half of our signature Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken served with Rice Provençal and steamed broccoli.

Pizza Parisien
A simple, yet flavorful pizza: Atop a rosemary pizza crust are fresh Roma tomatoes, garlicky pesto sauce and Kalamata olives topped with flavorful feta cheese

Chicken Pesto Pasta – Chicken breast and bowtie pasta with pesto* cream sauce. Topped with Parmesan and diced tomatoes.

Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken
Our signature dish of chicken with a rosemary herb blend. Whole or half.

Sides – Potato Galette, Rice Provençal, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Green Beans Almondine.

Le Children’s Menu – Grilled Cheese, Cheese Pizza or Bowtie Pasta with tomato sauce. Served with a cookie and a small beverage.

DINNER
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:27pm PST 
Ok, that's it! *Princess slams her new cobolt blue Pawda purse to the floor* I've had it.......This food all looks too good to be true....heavenly infact!! I'm going right now to the pawspital and ask it there is any way I can have even just a morsal of these wonderful pleasures..........

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:29pm PST 
Wow! I'm sorry madamzelle princess...

Edited by author Sat Jan 19, '08 1:36pm PST

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:33pm PST 
Oh Lancealot...you are sooo sweet! Your menu looks fabulous....I didn't mean to yell....I am not angry with you....just with my self! Sorry if I upset you or your customers!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 1:48pm PST 
It's okay princess!
We have samples of your choice food all throughout the week so come on in! The grand opening will be valentines day however it is open now! So come on in pups!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 8:02am PST 
Hi Lancealot!
I'm hungry! I want Breakfast!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 8:03am PST 
Hello mister hedwig,
what do you fancy fur breakfast today
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 8:04am PST 
could i have the Crêpe Romanoff ???

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 8:06am PST 
yes sir hedwig!
*goes and cooks a Crêpe Romanoff *
Would you like anything to drink with that sir?
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 8:07am PST 
yes may i have some orange juice?
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2