485 Lottsabones Lane home of beary, bailey, sandy, peanut, dallas,missy, scotty, and suzy Q

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Peanut- *alive in- our hearts*

Luvs & is- engaged to Miss- Lily

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:59am PST 
This is Our House. We live rite across from the Dog Park and we have a really big yard!!! We have a big family so we have lots of rooms even some guests rooms! Stop by anytime. We luv sleepovers too! The door always open.
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:03am PST 
Knock, Knock, Knock. You have a loveley home, you and your family are invtied to my house warming pary on Saturday I'll get back to you with the time. I hope you will come.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 11:17am PST 
thanks Nalah! Wed luv to come! Thanks fur the invite!

Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 11:52am PST 
Welcome welcome!! Lovely house!

*waits with a present*
†Danci- ng Coconut- Kisses

I LOV- WOOLY

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:39pm PST 
KNOCK KNOCK MAMA and I are still looking for a home. We like the dogpark but I do not know if the Relater will find a home for us. We visited the office this afternoon and so far no luck in finding anything. We are glad you found something. It is a very pretty home. I broght you a gold bone for your wall. I hope you like it.way to goway to go
Beary

give me what I- want!

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 12:31pm PST 
**Beary comes and opens the door fur Max**
thanks fur the present Max luv it!!
oo and thanks fur the welcoming us too!
We all LUV this community!

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 12:34pm PST 
Dancing Coconut Kisses I hope we can be neighbors! Wouldnt that be Great. I Hope the Real estate agent finds you a home soon. You can stay here if you have no place to go until the agent finds you a home. We have plenty of Guest Rooms!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 1:23pm PST 
knock, knock, knock....Princess waits for an answer......
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 1:32pm PST 
No one appears to be home so Princess leave a note.....

Hi! Since I'm feeling much better, I just thought I'd drop by to visit with you and see your new house.....it's too bad I missed you! Please give me a call and we'll get together soon.....Wags, Princess HRH

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 1:41pm PST 
Princess im soo sorry im miissd youcry I soo glad your feeling better! We really do need to get together soon! Ill definately call you!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2