16 PawSpot Lane (Home of Kili & Suvi - 2 Terrierists)

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
2 Terrierists Plus 1 Angel

Love us, please?

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:00am PST 
Hi all. This is our residence on PawSpot. Reesee found us the perfect home.

It is a stone, two-story house. There is a kitchen, living room, formal dining room and bathroom downstairs. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. We have a large fenced in back yard with plenty of room to run. There is a wooded area inside the fence as well. PawSpot Lane is county living at its finest!

Please feel free to leave us a message if we are not home. We will be using our house for dinner parties, sleeping, etc. You are more than welcome to stop by.

Edited by author Thu Jan 17, '08 9:10am PST

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 7:18am PST 
*ring ring ring Princess calls Kili and Suvi on the phone....gets voice mail*

Hi Kili and Suvi, its Princess. I'm at home now and although I'm resting in bed, I'd love to have visitors...so please feel free to drop by! Bye for now
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:16am PST 
ring ring ring. No answer, leaves message reminder don't forget to come over to my house tonight for dinner.

Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:43am PST 
Knock, Knock, Knock. No answer leaves message: You are both invited to a house warming party on Saturday at my house. I'll get back to you with the time. I hope you will come.
Signed
Nalah
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:50am PST 
*Reads messages. Has been to see Princess already. Won't forget dinner at Nalah's. May be able to stop in for the party on Saturday depending on the time.*
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:39pm PST 
Kili I'm sorry my mom is very up set right and doesn't really want anyone over. She is cry and she will not tell me why, all I know is that she got a call from my friend Shadow's mom, when mom was talking on the phone with her my mom was saying WHAT, NO WAY, your kidding me right. then she started to say a bunch of bad words but not to Shadow's mom, I heard mom say how can he do that and said a bad work. I wish mom would tell me what is going on.
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 5:58pm PST 
Kili and Suvi , this what is going on with my Friend. My Mom asked Miss Molly if I could be excused from school for the next few days to see if we can help Shadow and his mom.

It's not a Bridge dog thing, it's more of a how can his mom get him back kinda things. You do know that Shadow and his pawrents moved way from where I met them right. Well Shadow's dad and mom got in to a big fight at their new house and his dad told shadow's mom to get out and not to come back, the only time she could go back was to visit with Shadow,until she found a place of her own, well one day she went back to visit with Shadow and his was not around so his mom ask his dad were he was and his dad told her that he surrendered him to a shelter three days ago. Shadow's mom called the shelter and is waiting for them to call her back. She told my mom that she may not be able to get him back at all for his dad told the shelter that he was a stray and did not know where shadow came from.

Sorry the post is long
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:04pm PST 
Nalah....that eek
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 1:20pm PST 
Knock, Knock, Knock.....Princess waits for an answer.....
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 1:30pm PST 
No one appears to be home so Princess leave a note.....

Hi! Since I'm feeling much better, I just thought I'd drop by to visit with you and see your new house.....it's too bad I missed you! Please give me a call and we'll get together soon.....Wags, Princess HRH
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2