Hi!
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:39pm PST 
Well Hello Max What`s up ??
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:07pm PST 
Ring, ring, ring. Hello I'm so sorry for call so late Nikki and Alex , but I thought I would tell you that I will not be at school for the next few day. if you go to Kili's and Suvi thread you will find out why I won't be at school.

Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 9:03am PST 
Nalah I got your message and I hope everything is going good and I will keep my paws crossed that Shadow makes it home safely.
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 9:37am PST 
ring ring ring...Princess calls Alex but get voice mail.....

cloud 9 Oh Alex, I would love to go to the dance with you! I thought you'd never ask!!cloud 9

I'm feeling soo much better today. I thought that I would be well enough later today to actually go out and my first choice is to visit you!! If you and Nikki wouldn't mind, I'd like to drop by maybe after dinner. Would that be ok?? Let me know. Oh and I'll stay safe in the condo today .... that strange dog sounds scary!
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 10:04am PST 
Alex calls Princess abck but is told she is resting he leaves a message that she could come by tomorrow b/c we will be very veyr busy tonight. Also he is happy she will go to the dance with him.
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 6:33am PST 
knock, knock, knock.....oh I"m not sure which house Alex will be at...this one or the one at PawSpot.....it confuses me! ALEX where are you???
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 5:18pm PST 
Niki and Alex walk in the door and nikki takes his meds and goes to be as does Alex . Alex gets in his room and calls PRincess on the phone.

Ring Ring ring
Yes I was just checking to make sure you got home ok . Yes Nikki is in bed. I getting ready to hit the castle my self. I`ll talk yo you tomorrow.

Note to Princess mommy ...My mommy said if Nikki won`t leave his eye alone he will get a "lampshade"put on his head.
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 3:01pm PST 
Ringggggg, Ringggggg, Ringgggg.

The machine picks up,

Hello Nikki and Alex, I am calling to find our if you are still coming to the China Queen for Dinner?
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 5:36am PST 
Knock Knock!!

Noone answers so Max puts a note on the door!

I just wanted to say Hi and there will be a party at my house!!

When: Tonight

Where: My house

Why: Celebrating my win!!

Love Max
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3