114 Paw Spot Lane

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 7:38pm PST 
Welcome to our warm and inviting log cabin style home. As you can see it isn`t as big as some of the other homes around but it is good enough for us it is a 2 floor plan on the top floor is where the bedrooms are we even have a spare bedroom in case somebody would spend the night there is 2 full bathrooms upstairs and 4 bedrooms. On the main floor we have our eat in kitchen , a family room, living room with fireplace, dining room, and a full bathroom. We have a very nice finished basement with all kinds of games and a full bathroom. We have a very large backyard that runs into the woods. the backyard has a swing set, in the ground heated pool and a hot tub. We have a full porch opn the front of the house and nice large deck on the back with a grill and table and chairs to entertain all of opur pup friends. So come on over and stop in to say hi !1 Everyone is welcome all the time.
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 3:13am PST 
Nice place, Nikki! cheer
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:16am PST 
Thanks MAx feel free to stop by anytime.

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:42am PST 
*ring ring ring...Princess calls Nikki and Alex on the phone*

Hello, Nikki, I was wondering if you and Alex would like to come over to my condo and visit with me. I'm sorry I am not up to leaving my room yet, but as soon as I am I will visit your new house. Let me know! Bye for now!
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 7:06am PST 
Nikki calls Princess house and finds out that he is already there visiting her. Nikki says that it is ok for him to be there. If either one of them needs him just call his cell.
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:18am PST 
Knock, Knock. Nikki and Alex you have a lovely home.
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:38am PST 
Thank you Nalah. I`ve been spending a lot of time at home lately to get things in order around here so that it isn`t a big mess next week when I start working. Plus I have been having some problems with my eye lately seems I scraped it and it got infected. It don`t hurt as much as it is a pain b/c the med makes me a bit sleepy at times. Don`t worry I stay awake all day and then I sleep really good at night. BOL laugh out loud Anyway you`re always welcome here. Feel free to look around.
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:41am PST 
Thanks Nikki, I will.
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:41am PST 
Knock, Knock, Knock. No answer leaves message: You and Alex are invited to a house warming party on Saturday at my house. I'll get back to you with the time. I hope you will come.
Signed
Nalah
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:20am PST 
Alex gets home and sees the note from Nalah and puts it on the table . Then he hangs up his coat and walks over and turns on Animal Planet and curls up on the couch with his blanket. He thinks to himself when the show is over in an hour he will get to work doing his chors so that the house isn`t a mess when Nikki comes home from work.
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3