20 Paw Park Road, Penthouse Suite (Home of Princess HRH)

(Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 2:58pm PST 
Ringggggg, Ringggggg, Ringgggg.

The machine picks up,

Hello Princess I am calling to find our if you are still coming to the China Queen for Dinner?
Nalah

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 8:15pm PST 
Ring, Ring, Ring... Get no answer leaves a message the says,

Dear Princess,

Sorry to call you so late, but I just had to thank you for coming to the China Queen tonite, I hope you enjoyed youself and that I'm sorry Alex did not show up, I hope everything is fine with him and Nikki. I hope you will come to have a dinner with Alex some time soon. Says bye and hangs up phone. Calls Hedwig next.
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 5:33am PST 
Knock Knock!!

Noone answers so Max puts a note on the door!

Dear Princess,

I just wanted to say Hi and there will be a party at my house!!

When: Tonight

Where: My house

Why: Celebrating my win!!

Love Max

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 6:27am PST 
*Princess relaxes back into one of the plush chairs in the mainroom...and dreamily stares out the panoramic windows at all of PawSpot.....she reflects on her time here so far......Summer brings her a steaming Macchiato Mocha to savour.......ahhh Princess is happy.*
Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:44am PST 
Princess, would you like to come over for some coffee? big grin
Tobit

BAD 2- DA- BONE!!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 1:27pm PST 
Tobit the mail man:
*Walks to porch and drops off a pile of bills, letters and orders.* Dont forget to stop by the PO to drop off your taxes to be delivered!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 4:31pm PST 
*Princess gathers the mail that Summer opened and organized for her....Princess signed the papers that needed to be signed, approved the payments needed to be made and read the letters that needed to be read.*

Oh, being a Princess is such hard work! I think I'll get in my silk pajamas and sit back and watch my good friend Layla Ali (go and see her page...there is a link to it on my friends list on my page) on the show "American Gladiators".
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 5:31am PST 
* Alex walks into the lobby and says Hi to Charles and talks to him for a minute and then takes the elevator up to Princess place. He rings the bell and Summer Answersthe door.*

Hi I was just wondering if Princess is going to school today and if she is if she is ready to walk with me to scholl. Yes I`ll wait.

8 Alex sits down on the couch and waits for Princess
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 7:58am PST 
All set Alex, lets go!

*Princess takes this opportunity to hold Alex's hand...all the way to school*cloud 9
Nalah

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 9:20am PST 
Knock, Knock, Knock... No answer... Leaves a note it reads.

Dear Princess I want to thank you for your lovely gifts I'll use them just as soon as I have a chance too. I think that would be on the week end for the week is way to busy for me to go to the spa and relax. So thank you once again.

Wags n Licks
Nalah

p.s. You are one of a kind Princess.
  (Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6