20 Paw Park Road, Penthouse Suite (Home of Princess HRH)

(Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 1:22pm PST 
oh Tobit, you are a lifesaver....no pun intended! Thanks for helping!!
Peanut- *alive in- our hearts*

Luvs & is- engaged to Miss- Lily

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 2:06pm PST 
**ring ring** hi princess its peanut sorry i missed you. We really must get together sometime! Im sooo happy that your feeeling better!
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 2:49pm PST 
*Brrrrinnnnggg, Brrriiiinnnggg* Hello Summer, this is Suvi. I would like to let Princess know we are having an open door tonight. Nothing formal or fancy. I know she can't eat what I am cooking, but I thought if she felt better, she might want to drop by for a minute to say hi to everyone. Thank you, Summer.

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 6:51pm PST 
*Princess arrives home from her evening at Kili and Suvi's house. She had a fabulous time but missed Alex. Where was he? Princess is sad because it has been 5 days since she has seen her guy! Princess washes up and gets ready for bed. She is really tired....maybe she did too much on her first day....*
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 5:29am PST 
Alex calls Princess
Ring Ring Ring ........
Answering machiene comes on alex leaves a message
Hi Princess just called to say hi and was wondering if you felt up to it if you would like to come over to my house today for little bit. .Sorry about last night I got busy and b/f I knew it it was too late to go to Suvi`s . I miss you
Alex
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 6:36am PST 
*Princess comes in and falls into a sofa after rushing around all over PawSpot.....oh this has to stop....the people with two houses is running me ragged! She listens to her messages.....Oh, I missed Alex.....will we ever meet up?*
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 1:52pm PST 
*Princess rushes in the door*

Summer, Summer come here quickly....

*Summer runs in to see what is wrong with Princess*

Oh, nothing is wrong....Mr. Hedwig opened up a wonderful new southern restaurant and I brought you some crabcakes and hushpuppies for dinner! Oh and Darkstar just opened a sweets shop.....I brought home some Cherry Cordials for our guests.....but you can sample a few if you like wink

*Summer can not get over Princess's generosity....she begins to think she will like being her Personal Assistant after all*

Edited by author Sat Jan 19, '08 1:53pm PST

Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 3:42pm PST 
Alex knocks on door and Summer answers . Hi I know Princess is over at the 24/7 club but I just wanted to leave a msg for her with you . Could you please tell her that I still love her and that I she don`t hear from me I`m not mad at her. It seems that my computer has a flea problem and b/c of that I can`t always answer her . I do love her v.much and think of her all the time. * Summer says she will be sure Princess gets the msg* Thanks
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 6:53am PST 
*Princess opens her eyes....ahhh a new day! What will today bring in PawSpot...hopefully not another explosion! cloud 9 Oh, and then there's Alexcloud 9 Sweet, kind, gentle,HOTTIE IF I EVER SAW ONE Alex!cloud 9 Princess springs up out of bed and showers and dresses in one of her couture dresses and puts on her jewels and grabs her shoes and bag and she is off.....*

No Summer, no breakfast for me this morning...I'll get it at Candi's 24/7 ....I'm off to visit my friends.

Edited by author Sun Jan 20, '08 6:54am PST

Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 12:49pm PST 
RIIINNNNNNG RINNNGGGGG RINNNNGGGGGG
*The answering machine picks up*
Hello Princess. I just got your not and wanted to tell you that I think we should get together soon. Call me or visit me at either my house at town or here! Bye!
  (Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6