20 Paw Park Road, Penthouse Suite (Home of Princess HRH)

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:33am PST 
Oh my Princess I can just imagine It wasn`t the same around here with you in the Pawspital. I wanted to visit you but they said no visitors . I didn`t even want to go to school the other day w/o you . Nalah and Kili talked me into going. I went but i spent the day thinking about you.
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:36am PST 
Your welcome Princess, I'm having a house warming party on Saturday at my house and you are invited to attend. I'll get back to you with the time. I hope your feeling up to it?
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:48am PST 
*Kili speaks with Charles about seeing Princess. He leads Kili to the elevator*

*Kili knocks and is let in* Hi Princess, Alex, Nalah. I am on lunch break from Scissors so I only have a minute, but I wanted to say I am glad you are home.

Peanut- *alive in- our hearts*

Luvs & is- engaged to Miss- Lily

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:04am PST 
what a lovely home!
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:16am PST 
Well Rpincess I`d better get going. I have stuff I need to do at home . I`ll call you later on today. .Get plenty of rest. *wispers in her ear and she giggles*
Hugs
Alex (Blows her a kiss)
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 11:57am PST 
shhWe just wanted to come and say hi. Brinda, Sarai, Tobit, Jessie, and Eloy are here with me. We brought you some balloonswishes Rest quietly Little Princess! Have a wonderful day...big grin
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 3:52pm PST 
Oh Alex (Princess giggles) I'm so glad you came by, it made me feel so much better. (Blows Alex a kiss as he leaves)
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 3:57pm PST 
Nalah and Kili and PeanutButter....thank you sooo much for coming I hope you didn't mind that I'm not up to too much talking yet.

Oh Nalah, I hope I can come to your Housewarming....I'm sure I will be able too...you know how quickly us pups rebound. Just let me know the time and I'll be there!

Miss Molly....thank you for the balloons balloons what a way to make a girl feel happy! Merci beaucoup!
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:36pm PST 
Ring Ring Calls Princess on the phone "heelo Princess I was just wondering if I could come by and drop off your lessons for tomorrow . I can ok be right there."

Walks in lobby and goes to the elevator rides it to the top floor. Knock knock . door opens yes I just spoke to Princess and I am here to drop off her lessons for tomorrow for school.
Waits in living room. Princess slowly walks out and sees Alex . Goes over and gives him a big hug . Alex blushes red face

Here Princess these are the lessons for tomorrow.

Friday's Lesson:

Paw Painting
Breakfast
English: Parts of a Paragraph--- Three major structural parts of a paragraph
1. a topic sentence
2. supporting sentences
3. a concluding sentence

1. The topic sentence states the main idea of the paragraph. lIt names and limits the topic
lThe specific area delimited is called the controlling idea

TOPIC Controlling idea
2. Supporting sentences develop the topic sentence
They do this by giving:
–reasons
–examples
–facts
–statistics
–quotations
3. The concluding sentence marks the end of the paragraph and often summarises or raises the key point of the paragraph.

History:
Up to the end of the 19th century, Russia was an autocratic country. It was ruled by an autocratic Czar. He ruled as he liked. His will was the sole source of law, of taxation and justice. He controlled the army and all the officials. Through his special position on the Holy Synod, he controlled even religious affairs. His autocratic rule was supported by the privileged nobles, who possessed land and serfs, and held all the chief offices in the Czar's administration.
The mass of people were serfs. Serfs were 'slaves'. They worked on the estates of the nobles. They could be punished in any form by the nobles. They could even be sold as chattels by the nobles. Besides the serfs, there was a very small middle class in the towns. They were discontented with the backwardness of Russia.
The main theme of the Russian history in the 19th century is that the non-noble classes asked for an improvement in their wretched and poor conditions of life. When the Czarist government failed to do so, they revolted for the first time in 1905 and then for the second time in 1917, by which Czardom was finally overthrown.
The causes of the 1905 Revolution went far back into Russian history. It was the product of more than a century of discontent and the discontent grew more rapidly after 1861.

----We will be learning much more on this Tuesaday!
Lunch
Science:
Bacteria---- Bacteria is classified by shape: Coccus, Spiral and Rod. They are classified into kingdoms. Bacteria uses Protists to move.
This is just a brief lesson and open talk. We will be having a socratic seminar on Tuesday. Please study. Report cars come out on Monday. You can pick them up here.
Recap and ready to go!

***NO SCHOOL MONDAY!!! MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY! Reports cards can be picked up monday night. The dance is soon. Have a great day!***

I wish I could stay but I can`t I rpomised Nikki that I would be right back he is heating up soem dinner for us and I have to work on studing soem math problems ( makes a face ) Sorry but I think the math is confusing. I don`t know maybe it is just to advanced for me. Anyway I gotta get abck home and I don`t want to keep you too long you`re probally tired from having visitors all day.I`ll talk to you tomorrow.

Nigty Night
Alex (gives Princess a kiss on the cheek)
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 5:51pm PST 
Oh Alex....report cards come out on Monday night....I've missed the whole week...I'm going to fail! What will I do. Maybe tomorrow I can work on my subjects at home and e-mail them to Miss Molly! Maybe if I can manage that tomorrow,Miss Molly can evaluate my work.

Thanks for bringing over the work...night night *Princess gives Alex a little soft kiss on the nose*cloud 9
  (Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6