30 Paws Heart Road ( Home of Nalah)

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 4:31pm PST 
Welcome to my huge humble home at 30 Paws Heart Road. Here at my house I have a two bedroom, a very large kitchen, and my dinning room is big enough to hold 75 pups comfortably, my living room is huge as well, I have a finished basement that is large enough to make in to some extra rooms. My back yard is very huge I have a pool in it and a sauna in one corner, in the other corner there is a tennis court and an outside gym. In my front yard I have one amazing pond that is filled with fish, and on the other side there is a fountain that water flows down from an angel. Swing open my back gate and you have the woods to run around in. Come on in and have a drink or a workout have both if you like.
Please stop by my house and have a look around.
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 6:06pm PST 
What a beautiful home!
Nalah

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 6:29pm PST 
Thanx Miss Molly. I like it just the way it is.
big for a big dog.

☆ Nikaya ☆

&hearts Husky- Love &hearts

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 7:53pm PST 
Wow, Nalah! This is some house you have here! applause I'm still thinking about buying. Can't make up my mind yet. I'm still young so I have a little time to decide. BOL! Anyways, I'm more of the travelling type. I'm not really the settling down type. But, maybe some day.

I have my eye on this really great turn of the century, rustic log cabin. Great for my kind. You know? And, it's got lots of acreage and lots of trails to run on. Although, I may need to bring along a human to pull. BOL! But, he/she'll sleep in the barn. BOL! I may talk to someone about it and think about it a little more. At least I would always have somewhere to come home to when the travelling's up.

So, thanks for letting me in your lovely house and I'll be back soon. And, I LOVE the decorations! Wait, don't let any of my other guy friends hear me say that. I don't want to sound too feminine, you know? We guys have our reputations to keep polished. BOL! But, between you and I, the house is BEAUTIFUL! way to go

Woof! Woof!

Nikaya

Edited by author Wed Jan 16, '08 7:54pm PST

Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 3:10am PST 
Lovely home! big grin
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:48am PST 
Nikaya thanx for stoping by,You are invited to a house warming party on Saturday at my house. I'll get back to you with the time. I hope you will come.

Max thanx for popping by.
You are both more then welcome in my home at any time.
☆ Nikaya ☆

&hearts Husky- Love &hearts

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 12:28pm PST 
Thanks, Nalah! I can't wait! I look forward to Saturday! See you then. dancing

Woof! Woof!

Nikaya wave
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:01pm PST 
ring ring ring....Princess calls Nalah on the phone but gets voice mail........

Hi Nalah, its Princess. I'm just RSVPing a great big YES to your housewarming party on Saturday...just let me know the time and I'll be there! Thanks for dropping by today....I really appreciated the company! Bye for now.
2 Terrierists Plus 1 Angel

Love us, please?

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:03pm PST 
*Knock Knock Knock*
2 Terrierists Plus 1 Angel

Love us, please?

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:20pm PST 
Ok Nalah, you must have gotten tied up. We will do this another time.
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5