1  2  3  4  
Tobit

BAD 2- DA- BONE!!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 10:59am PST 
Great! Sorry for confusion!
EMILY

I see- dumb- people!

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 11:00am PST 
Tobit, are you the pharmacist or the handyman?

If you are the handyman, I need you to stop by the Great Scots Bed and Breakfast, look around, check for necessary repairs and give me an estimate please!
Tobit

BAD 2- DA- BONE!!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 3:06pm PST 
I am both, Emily! I will be there soooo soon. Thanks for the business!!!

EMILY

I see- dumb- people!

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 3:31am PST 
Hey Tobit! I left you a message at my place but I'll put it here too! Please proceed with the work and let me know when it has been completed so that I can make payment and thank YOU!!!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '08 11:27am PST 
Mr. Tobit....could you install this....

Suvi....what do you think?

For Suvi and Baron in their Master bath??? It's kinda and early wedding gift! Charge it to my BarkCard, please and THANK YOU!
Tobit

BAD 2- DA- BONE!!!!

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '08 11:54am PST 
Sure thing princess. Sorry Emily! Mommy has been sick lately, but will continue her work ASAP!!!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '08 12:23pm PST 
Tobit...U R A GEM!!!
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 6:58am PST 
Umm Tobit I was wondering if you could come over to my place and fix the hot tub I think I kind of messed things ups I went to turn up the heat on it and then it colder instead of warmer so messed with some otherthings and now it won`t work at all. Guess I should`ve called you first instead of trying too fix it myself BOL laugh out loud
Tobit

BAD 2- DA- BONE!!!!

Barked: Sat Feb 2, '08 7:17am PST 
I'll be right over, Nikki!!!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '08 6:33am PST 
Tobit, could you please swing by Tim Hortons...the Ice Capp machine seems to be on the fritz....oh and could you also swing by my condo...the toilet in the guest bathroom is not behaving very politely!! Thanks soooo much...wags, HRH
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4