404 PawSpot Boulevard (Home of Molly, Brinda, Sarai, Eloy, Tobit, Jessie)

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 3:04pm PST 
Welcome to our home on 404 PawSpot Boulevard. We have hardwood floors, a pool, big backyard (Purfect for picnics), a hot tub, trampoline, and mini golf course! We hope you will stay and play for a while! We live way up in the mountains in Ireland. If you have any problem with directions Brinda can help you. Don't be fooled by the outside appearance, our home is quite spacious. Brinda is the cook of the house, so ask her for anything you'd like. I myself am the cleaner of the house, so try not to make a mess BOL! Sarai is a little to young for an official title so she is the joy of the household! Jessie keeps to herself and would rather not be disturbed, although she likes to play sometimes. Eloy helps out with everything he can. He loves visitors and hopes to see you all around! Tobit does most of the house work. He also has a construction business! Sarai wants everyone to come and play after school! Please come in and enjoy our humble abode...
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 5:24pm PST 
Knock, Knock. I have drop by to take a peek at you house.
What a lovely home you have.
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 6:05pm PST 
Thank you Nalah!

Max

Max. ((;

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 3:22am PST 
Ooooohhh....aaahhhh!!!!! prettttyyy!!!
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:44am PST 
Knock, Knock, Knock. No answer leaves message: You and your family are invited to a house warming party on Saturday at my house. I'll get back to you with the time. I hope you will come.
Signed
Nalah
Sarai

We miss- you- Sarai!-

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 12:00pm PST 
I plan on coming Nalah!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:03pm PST 
ring ring ring....Princess calls Miss Molly and family but gets their voice mail.....

Hi Miss Molly. Thank you soooo much for the balloons balloons They really cheered me up. See you soon!
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:27pm PST 
*Walks into house and reclines on chair. Presses the voicemail button and receives Princess's message.*
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 4:51pm PST 
Knock, Knock, waits for an answer. Says to self I hope somepup is home to answer the door.
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '08 1:25pm PST 
knock, knock, knock.....Princess waits for an answer......
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2