What's your heritage?

Ollie

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 1:17pm PST 
Hi all you fellow basset mixes. I just thought it would be neat to see what everyone's heritage is.

I am a basset lab mix. I'm not sure which of my parents was the mom, I'm assuming she was the basset but no one ever told me.

How about you guys?
Maggie

Throw the toy ~- Hurry throw it!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 4:34pm PST 
wave

I am a Basset, Dachshund & Jack Russell mix. I have the front end and strength/power of a basset ~ rear end of the dachshund and my face is jack russell. way to go

Thank you for the invite to the group applause

Maggie cheer
Sandy

"...bad girls go- everywhere"

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 6:53pm PST 
Basset hound/lab/husky we think. Sandy's got the howl of the husky and basset hound, she is bi-eyed like a husky (and comes with a mask and a furry tail too), but her head and coloring (and tendency to jump on people a lot) seems to be lab.

You know, there's a dna-test which you can do for about 70 usd which establishes the main breeds in your dog. And another more expensive one which gives you the exact breeds but I think your vet has to be involved in that one whereas with the first one, it's enough to send in a sample of tongue scraping (I think) and have it analysed.

Daisy

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 5:31pm PST 
I am a Bagle. Part Beagle and part Basset Hound.
Maverick And- Rebel

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 9:51am PST 
I'm a bassador, basset hound and lab. I'm just like a basset but I have webbed toes like a lab.
Seven

Stealing hearts- & kicking butt- since '07

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 4:06pm PST 
Also a Beagle/Basset Hound! smile
Bernard

A smile a day,- makes me happy.

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 8:30am PST 
I'm a Aussie Shepard/Basset mix. I've got the coat of a Aussie but the body shape of a Basset w/out the long ears.snoopy
Izzy

Trouble will- find me

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 8:39am PST 
Izzy momma is a basset and her daddy is a boxer. She is really cool looking. She has a long body like a basset and the face of a boxer. She is brendel (sp?)

So far she is awesome other then she is a poop machine. lolhttp://www.dogster.com/forums/post.php#
shrug