Find your SoulMate, Hedwigs Dating Service

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:27pm PST 
Do you always dream of that one dog- that one dog that can make you feel like your walking on sunshine?
Well, I can help you find the love of your life at a small fee of 3 bones, is that too much to ask fur to meet the man/woman of your dreams?
I hope that you can find the most beautiful and enchanting lady or the most handsome and intelligent man of your dreams.

I pawmise to match you based on what you one

In order fur me to get your match made in heaven please post My names is __________ and i'm looking fur a man/woman who is...(list any specifics you are looking fur) and we will try to match you up as quickly as possible
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:29pm PST 
Hedwig... On Wednesday nights an I host a speed dating service?
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:33pm PST 
Of course and I'll help out!!!
That sounds great
Maybe we can even make a picture and i can be co host

Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:34pm PST 
OMD, Hedwig I am so glad you are here! I went on a cruise this morning - by myself - and I really am looking for a man of my dreams. Princess and I visited the jewelry store on board the boat looking at diamonds. I really really want one.

My name is Suvi and I would like a man. He would have to sensitive and treat me like a princess. I like nice things so it would help if he had lots of money. I don't like ordinary, so he would have to be good looking. And I have an eating problem. I like it. I am dieting so I would like a guy in shape. I am only 4 so not someone real old or real young. Am I asking way too much?
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:37pm PST 
Picture? You mean of... Huh?
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:45pm PST 
no an advertisment!
why Suvi I'll starting looking ASAP you sound like a nice girl and it should not be too hard to find someone fur you because who wouldnt like a cute thing like you?
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:46pm PST 
Hmmm... A pawsonal add... I will have Sarai, in DoggyWoof hook Suvi up!
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:48pm PST 
no an advertisment fur the buisness
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:48pm PST 
Hedwig, I like your idea, anyways I am shy and I don't know if I want to find my soulmate. I'm young and I don't know if I should have soulmate. I would like to have a good male friend but I don't think I am looking for a soulmate would you be able to help me find a male friends? To hang out with? He has to be around the same age as I 9 months old I is, 1 year is good I think for him to be, I think I would like him to be a big breed pup like me as well. I look forword to you helping me out Hedwig. Many thanz for tring.
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 1:49pm PST 
Oh Hedwig, thanks so much! wink *Suvi walks out dreaming about Mr. Right*
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4