Question of the day: What's the funniest thing your dog(s) have ever done?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sam

Puppy Houdini of- the world!

Barked: Mon Jan 14, '08 10:43am PST 
It looks like this group needs a jump start, eh? I don't see that this has been asked in a good while, so I'll just throw it out there and see what happens. Maybe I'll be the only one, but what the heck!

When Sam was a puppy he had a puppy playmate named Maggie. Maggie was only 2 weeks younger than Sam. Anyway, once they were both playing with Shadow and Maggie was on one side of Shadow while Sam was on his other side. Sam nipped at Shadow's tail (not hard) which made Shadow turn around and bark at Sam. Then Maggie nipped at Shadow's tail, which made Shadow turn around and bark at her. Then Sam would nip his tail making Shadow turn back around to Sam again, then Maggie, then Sam and on and on. It was hilarious and I think even Shadow was laughing at the absurdity of it. laugh out loud

As for Ginny, she's just doing silly puppy stuff. The funniest thing I can think of right off is her silly throwing the toy in the air and then losing it trick. She had a little stuffed squeaky (that this household calls a 'bunny') and was playing around, tossing it in the air. It fell directly behind her and she was frantically looking for it. Ah, the simple things puppies must learn. wink
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 5:23am PST 
Hi Sam, wave and "all the Marvelous Mutts" .
I am not sure if this is the funniest thing I have done, but Mommy goes hysterical when she asks for a kiss, and I start licking her face more and more all over. She says "Too many kisses" and I start licking her even more.snoopy
Zeus

I'm right behind- you.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 11:57am PST 
Hi guys! My name is Zeus and I'm new here. Looks like this could be a fun group...if everybody participates! wave

Mom used to always wonder why things would be knocked off of the coffee table when she got home from work. She thought me and my brother Howie were just randomly picking things off of the table and scattering them on the floor. That is until one night when she was home and she saw it happen--I was chasing Howie around the house...and well he went round and round the coffee table...and I went over it. My feet hit the coffee table and stuff went flying!

Mom just cracked up! She couldn't stop laughing at me...and of course I don't like being laughed at so I never did that again (at least not when mom was home).

Trixie

The Charmer

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 12:41pm PST 
Some of you may not find this funny but my mommy is warped and I wasn't hurt. I was running into the house full steam and ran into the screen door. Ha-ha. I did get extra love and treats for a while though.red face

Love, Trixie
Minnie

Where's the- rabbit?

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 5:40pm PST 
Trixie, I think that is very funnylaugh out loud That story reminded me that when I was younger I did the same thing only it was a bedroom door. I was playing running from one room to another and one bedroom door was closed, and oops, I forgot and I ran right into it. I seem to remember seeing stars.laugh out loudlaugh out loudshock
Trixie

The Charmer

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 7:46pm PST 
Hi Minnie, your story is funny too. Thanks for sharing.

big laugh
Brother Ray

Where's my- chicken?

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:07pm PST 
This is a trick that I picked up on my own. I can ring the doorbell. I have associated the act with the sound and when Pop opened the door, there I was grinning at him. Now, whenever I want in, ESPECIALLY when it's time to eat, I'll ring the doorbell. They don't open it anymore and just chuckle but I'm so proud of myself for figuring this out on my own.applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Edited by author Mon Jan 21, '08 7:08pm PST

Sam Adams

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 5:51pm PST 
When Sam was about 4 months old, he was laying on his back playing with a toy between his paws. Well, the toy went flying but his paws were still in the air. All of a sudden he seemed to notice his very own paws and he kept laying there on his back, flapping his paws around in his face and nipping at them! It was very much like watching a baby discover it's own hands and feet. I laughed so hard that I cried!
Sam Adams

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 5:53pm PST 
When Sam was about 4 months old, he was laying on his back playing with a toy between his paws. Well, the toy went flying but his paws were still in the air. All of a sudden he seemed to notice his very own paws and he kept laying there on his back, flapping his paws around in his face and nipping at them! It was very much like watching a baby discover it's own hands and feet. I laughed so hard that I cried!
Money

Pretty much the- king of this- castle...

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 5:27pm PST 
One time mommy and i were going to play in her room but before we did, she went to get me a treat from my treat jar! She held it in her hand while she was walking and i was just about walking backwards so that i could watch the treat in her hand cuz' i wanted it soooo bad! Then mommy threw it for me and i was so excited that as soon as i turned back around to run after it... the only thing i saw was wall because i ran smack dab into it the second i turned to chase my treat. Mommy was laughing so hard but cuddling me because she felt so bad!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2