All Aboard the SS Paw-Boat

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:13pm PST 
Hello everypet,
Welcome to the SS Paw-Boat! We have room for everyone who wants to come along. We have a pool, hot tub, games, and 3 meals a day. We also hold parties and weddings. If you are single than you may attend our daily dating service. If you just want to spend some time with your special someone... Than this is the place. We always have the best sunsets and have great romantic suites. The SS Paw will be taking off every monday and will take a new cruise to a new destination all the time. It will be such fun! If you would like a job please tell... NOW HIRING. ALL ABOARD!!!!!

For any food or food clean up please tell Candi
For maintenance help please tell Brinda
For food or game assistance please tell Sarai
For any other services please tell Miss Molly
For wedding services tell Princess
For dating services tell Hedwig
For any problems or help on anything please tell Suvi---She is an Ammonite Attendant- Her job is as follows:
The Ammonite Attendent keeps watch of the pool, hot tub, lounge, restaurant, games, and rooms. If there is anything out of place or something weird going on than they would inform me, or Brinda. They also make sure each pup enjoys there stay and handles any of their problems. If there is someone being to loud, or if a staff member has disturbed them, than they will fix it. They make sure each pup gets a good night sleep... So no LOUD NOISES in any of the bedroom halls, or rooms. Suvi is willing to help you with any problems at all!!!

FIRST DESTINATION: Paw Hall of Fame in Pawma
http://t7.imagechef.com/ic/imgout/sampe4738793c7cfa7f4.jpg

Please enjoy this wonderful historic land mark. Here you can look at sculptures, pictures, and enjoy the history of Pawma. When you are finished with the museum than you may board the boat and enjoy or go to the near by beach and take a swim. Miss Molly will be your tour guide for the day. If you have any questions please ask...

For a photo of our beautiful ship please copy and paste the below address:
http://t7.imagechef.com/ic/imgout/samp2ebb7508244e8a65.jpg

Milk or Juice
Toast
Fresh Fruit

Lunch:
Vegetable Soup
French Bread
Ham Sandwiches
ANY DRINK ORDER

Dinner:
Hamburgers
French Fries
Lemonade

Bar:
Martini
Wine
Beer
Daiquiri
Bloody Mary
Rum
We have many other drinks that aren't listed, please ask for one. Must be 3 years or older to order from bar, however... We do have Shirley Temples and alcohol free Daiquiris

dancing

Edited by author Mon Jan 14, '08 8:50am PST

Candi

As- sweet as- candy

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:22pm PST 
Can i be hired to work here? shrugshrug
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:25pm PST 
Sure, Candi! What job would you like? We need a waitress or wedding planner... Or you could be a hostess!

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:29pm PST 
Ohhhh, could I be a wedding planner/consultant?
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:29pm PST 
I want to be the wedding planner
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:31pm PST 
Hmmm... How about Princess you can be the wedding planner sense you posted first... Hedwig, you can be a party planner! Is that okay?
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:32pm PST 
Rock On! Oh, just send those happy couples my way and I'll plan a day they will never forget!
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:36pm PST 
Great, Princess! We set off tomorrow... I will add your position to main thread
Reesee

Did someone say- chicken?

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:37pm PST 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In order to hold weddings on this PAWSOME boat, we need a place were single pups can find other single pups... like a DATING SERVICE!

However, we MUST hook up pups who are nice and considerate to each other... wink
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 4:38pm PST 
Reesee...that's a great idea....a dating service.....you go boy!
  (Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]