PawSpot's 24/7 CLUB!!!

(Page 7 of 66: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 7:55am PST 
ok I `ll jooin you all and then I will do dishes and dry them.
Candi

As- sweet as- candy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 7:57am PST 
Dont worry about Breakfast! I dont need anymore bones...hehe! Aww...That so sweet you you Alex to do the dishes fur me. Thanks everpup! hughughughug
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 7:58am PST 
That's great Alex! By the way, there is no school on Monday and Hedwig has invited us to his house to go jet skiing. Want to come? Hedwig is a new student in class and Sampson will be one of the teachers.

Candi

As- sweet as- candy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:00am PST 
*goes over and turns the radio on*
Oooh...This is my favorite song!!!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
*turns the radio up load*
laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Grace

Daddys- Princess

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:01am PST 
well, I should be getting back to my store thats guys it was great having breakfast with you
Candi

As- sweet as- candy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:02am PST 
wavewave Grace!!! Thanks fur coming and hanging out and having Breakfast! way to goway to go Come again! hughughug
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:05am PST 
I gotta go to0. Thanks, Grace, Hedwig and Alex for having breakfast with me. Alex, just call me and let me know if you want to go Monday. We will all meet at school and go to Hedwig's place.

Candi, nice place you have here. Thanks for the hospitality!

wavewaveBye everyone!
Candi

As- sweet as- candy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:05am PST 
Anypup want a late Breakfast? The menu is on the main post! puppy Just ask me and i will make you breakfast. wink
Candi

As- sweet as- candy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:07am PST 
Bye Hoover! wavewave Thanks fur coming and hanging out and having breakfast! puppy Come again also! dog

(Sorry i forgot how to spell your first name) red facered face
Candi

As- sweet as- candy

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:11am PST 
*starts cleaning up since no one is here right now* Hmm...What should i do?? thinkingthinking I have an idea...Watch t.v. way to goway to go Does anypup wanna join me? shrug
  (Page 7 of 66: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]