HAPPY B'DAY TO MEE, happy b'day to meeee..

Kelsie

Born to Ride

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '07 8:11am PST 
Yup ladies and gents I am a Christmas baby. Born on Christmas day in Ellensburg, WA, in 2000. cheer Mom & Dad really go all out to celebrate that event. Every year they put up a Kelsie Tree just to make me feel good. My cat, Lilli and I love to play under it. They invite friends over, cook a big meal, give everyone presents. Of course I get the most since it is my day. laugh out loud Even some of our friends are now putting up Kelsie Trees. Hope you all have a great Christmas day, hope you get lots of presents and careful with all the treats and snacks.

Woofs, Ms Kelsiesnoopy
Callie,- Angel in- Heaven

How cute am I?!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 3:39pm PST 
Happy Birthday! Mine is June 23, which means I get presents every six months!!! Of course, Mom is always having to replace my toys, since one of my favorite things to do is tear holes in the soft ones. What fun! Hope you got lots of fun new stuff for your birthday!
Benny Blanco- from the- Bronx

King of Toys

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 8:58am PST 
Oh my goodness, I missed your birthday, Kelsie!!! I hope it was a great one. We had a Kelsie tree up in our house too - complete with some Kelsie looking ornaments! What a coincidence! LOL

Hope your day was wonderful.

Jessie

GOT FOOD?!

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '08 11:34am PST 
Happy Belated Birthday Kelsie!!!
partypartyparty
Sugar

Playful & Sweet- Sugar

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '08 7:28am PST 
Happy Birthday cheer
Buddi

Mr Budd Knows- Best