~ Miss/Mister Popularity Contest ~

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 11:10am PST 
dancing I have to say that I love how our group is growing, and I know we will get a lot more members. Myself and the rest of the admisintration would like to have a contest to see who can invite the most pups & kitties (one catch they have to accept and become members). We want to know who can be the most popular member. He/She who invites the most in any given week will earn a Rosette and a very pretty picture that will be posted on the bottom of the page, so lets get to clicking and searching for new Huskies, and Huskies with family members, so that next week we can have a Mr/Mrs popularity holder. Ready, Set GO!
A big Husky Hug, Howl and Licks to those who partcipate.

PS please p~mail me to let me know that the members you invited have joined and if you have the most invites and they accept YOU WIN, pretty simple, right? If you need help or have questions on how to add, Bark or Meow my way and I will help you.

Yours truly, Lil Miss Mya and the rest of the pack here in Husky Luvers 4~Ever dancing
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 11:15am PST 
party We have our first winner a Big Husky Congratulations goes out to our sweet Chenoaha, thank you for your team spirit and for being such a wonderful additition to our group party Big Husky Hugs, Howls & Luv Lil Miss Mya and the whole pack here at Husky Luvers 4~Ever
Chenoaha

Alpha girl,- AROO!!

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 11:33am PST 
shock I didnt really think I'd win!! shock

But wowie! Thankies to all! !!!
Your all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo sweet!!!!!!

♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 12:56pm PST 
Check out your wonderful picture at the bottom of the our home~page, you have the most beautiful and deserving crown. Thank you again for all your hard work sweet Chenoaha. Husky Hugs, Howls Y love Lil Miss Mya and the rest of the pack here in Husky Luvers 4~Ever
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 10:00am PST 
AROOOWOOOO we have a new Mister Popularity winner, it is our very own Quannah, thank you for inviting Eli. It only takes one member to make this, but the more the merrier. Congratulations Quannah. Head to the bottom of the home page to see this cuties picture.

Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya

cheer dancing cheer dancing YAY QUANNAH cheer dancing cheer dancing
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 9:11am PST 
Our Miss Popularity is our very own Miss Leika, thank you for sending invites to your pals, I am so glad they accepted, our group is growing and I have all of you to thank. On our main page is a wonderful picture of Leika with her crown on. For all the new comers you could be the winner next week, read message below for details. Again Leika thank you for inviting your pals.

Hugs, Howls & Husky Luv Lil Miss Mya
Leika

Me First, Me- First!!

Barked: Tue Apr 15, '08 6:13pm PST 
OMD! How cool! It's great to be here with all my pup pals! But I'm kinda embarassed...I've got 2 pictures on the main page! red face
♥~Lil- Miss- Mya~♥

Sleepy Hollow- Mya

Barked: Wed Apr 16, '08 8:18am PST 
Oh Leika, no need to be embarrassed, you earned your spot. Keep being cute and you may just take over HL4E BOL you go girl blue dog