Nalah's Fun House For Canines (Recreation Center)

(Page 7 of 11: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Sandy

single & waitin- ; )

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 5:54am PST 
ok. looks like were going to have a lot of students here! GREATsnoopy
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 5:57am PST 
I can't wait for the election to be over hurry up election I want to reopen my rec center
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:09am PST 
Thought I`d stop by and we could figure out our schedules, etc and get things all worked out so that whne Tues day rolls around we are ready for the kids to come. What do you all think ?

Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 7:55am PST 
Well Nikki, I think we should find somepup to pick up the students on Tuesday, what would you like to plan for Tuesday?
Vesuvius Lucy

On the- run- again!

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:31am PST 
*Tapes sign up*

PawSpot Law Enforcement is looking for a few brave doggies to become part of our special team. Height and weight are not a requirement. Experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidates. Our motto is: No Dog too Big or Small - There is a Job for All! PawSpot Law Enforcement is an EOE.

If interested please apply at PawSpot Law Enforcement.
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:48am PST 
Well Nalah I was thinking of starting off with soem fun and then go from there. How about we start off with us introducing ourselves to the kids, even tho most of them know us I still think it would be good to do. Then they can each introduce themselves to us and each other. After that we can let them know the rules and what is expected of them such as nor running the hals and ask to og to the rest room etc... Thenwe could have a snack and then maybe some gym time and after that they cna work on homework . Let me know what you think . Feel frre to add or takeaway or what have you.
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 8:58am PST 
That sounds great to me. I have an idea that you and Sandy should do.that is make up a weekly list of things that are happening in the program. that is just an idea you and Sandy decide not me all I ask is that once you have made the list run it by me through pmail, please.
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:14am PST 
That sounds good to me in fact I like that idea plus once we have down what we are going to do each week we can either send a note home of what is going one ech week with the kids so that the pawerents know what is going on. Plus we can also post it on the bulliten board also.
Nalah

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:36am PST 
well you and Sandy have your work cut out for you I'll wait for the pmail to be sent to me.
Bo Bones (- loved and- missed)

golden cutie

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 2:23pm PST 
Hey guys! I'd like to apply fur a job!dog
  (Page 7 of 11: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11