Nalah's Fun House For Canines (Recreation Center)

(Page 4 of 11: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Sandy

single & waitin- ; )

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:13am PST 
Nalah & Nikki,
Please Read this:

I LOOOVVEEEEE that idea!! The time is great too
Also
Heres what I think the schedule should be like:
The pups can either be dropped off here or maybe we could get a bus to get them from school.
When they get here they can have snack
Then they can run around in the gym and wear out some energy
the pups that have homework can go to a different room and do homework,
Then on different day each dog can go to a different program here at the rec like- Arts & Craft, Swimming, Maybe we can organize a fetch team, Ice Skating, and maybe we can do some Aerobics,
Nalah could we hire some Afterschool Workers? I could try to get some pups to join Pawspot and and apply fur jobs. wat do you guys think? If yo dont like these ideas or want to make some changes to
them then you can tell me. Trust me it wouldnt hurt my feeling!
Sandy

single & waitin- ; )

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:17am PST 
ok now my idea is in the rite placesmilelaugh out loud
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 8:27am PST 
Great idea Sandy you and I think a lot a like !! I am also thinking amybe gynastics for the pups who would like to try their paw at it. Getting them to burn off some energy is a greta idea b/c then they won`t be so antsy when it is time for them to do homework. I know with my little brother he wants to practice his Drum everynight and maybe if he practiced here after school my ears would get soem rest at home BOL laugh out loudlaugh out loud Seriously tho having them do soemhomework here would give themn some time at home to spend with there family. A bus is also a great idea they are getting 3 new students at scahool on tuesday so that will make about 8 kids so a bus is a great idea.

Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 11:48am PST 
I just read the post. Now I need to ask you both when will you like to start running the after school program? once you tell me I'll post that we are looking to hire some after school program teachers? How many do you think we will need?
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 12:26pm PST 
Well I would have to say as far as hiring teachers for the after school proigran goes lets wait na dsee how many kids we have sign up and thengo from there. As far as when to start it goes I`m not sure about taht I am thinking maybe after the elections are over with but I am flexable so what do you guys think ?
Sandy

single & waitin- ; )

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 12:35pm PST 
I think what nikki said about after the elections are over would be great! A new program rite when we open back up! PERFECT
Nalah

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 12:44pm PST 
Ok after the elections are over the program will open up, I think I'll hire one more pup to be a after school program teacher, that way you have an extra paw to help you out. Nikki would you like to ask Miss Molly to write up a letter to send home with her students about the after school program? or would you like me to ask her? I think I'll paw up the letter and send it to her and ask her to hand it out to her students, is that ok with you? I'll paw up the letter and let the both of you look at it and see if it's a go with you both before I send it to Miss Molly.
Sandy

single & waitin- ; )

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 2:23pm PST 
ok
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 7:20pm PST 
that sounds good to me too.
Nalah

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 7:50pm PST 
ok I'll start writing up the letter tomorrow and I'll add that one after school teacher is needed. the two of you are amazing pups.
  (Page 4 of 11: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11