Nalah's Fun House For Canines (Recreation Center)

(Page 3 of 11: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 8:15am PST 
Hello Nikki, If you go the beging of the thread it will tell you what Jobs are Full Part Time and it will also tell you what positions are available and taken. once you have decided on what job you would like please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanx
Nalah
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 8:29am PST 
I would like to apply for one of the Activity Coordinater jobs please. big grin
Nalah

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 8:39am PST 
Welcome to your new job here at Nalah's Fun House For Canines Rec Center as one of our Activity Coodinators.

Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 8:44am PST 
Thank you I plan on working with the others and you to get lots of fun activities going for the pups. Esp the younger ones. I am thinking of an after school program so that the pups who go to school have a place to come and hang out and do fun stuff with their friends while their pawrents are at work. puppy That is if it is ok iwth you. I don`t want to step on any paws .
Nalah

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 8:51am PST 
That is purfect idea. I didn't even think of that how could i let something like that slip my mind shrug
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 10:27am PST 
I'm back fur swimming!! Like my new suit?

Now, where's the pool?laugh out loud
Nalah

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 5:08pm PST 
Hello Maybelle, The rec center is closed due to the elections right now I'll reopen it once the elections are over.
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 7:45pm PST 
Hello Sandy,
I`m Nikki one of the new activity corodinaters here at Nalah`s fun house. I suggested that we start and after school program for the pups. I figured it would give the school pups a place to go and hang out with their friends while their pawrents are at work. Thenon their way home the pups can be picked up and go home with their Pawrents. Nalah thought it was a great idea. She suggested that we we put our eads together and figure out how we are going to run this program you know days times etc... Now here are my ideas and please fell free to tell if you do or don`t like them or what have you. I am thinking 5 days a week M-F from say 3:00pm to 6:00pm. We can have stuff for them to do such as time in the gym, maybe set some time aside for them to do homework if they have any, I don`t know maybe have a snack time. These are just some ideas I have nothing says we do or don`t have to do them. Oh yeah and once we get the basic idea down of what we want to have in the program we need to figure out what days we want to work. Just let me know and remeber I won`t think anything of it you don`t like my ideas.

Nikki
Nalah

Barked: Fri Jan 11, '08 10:55pm PST 
Hello Nikki, Sandy has posted back to you but she did so in the other thread Nalah's Fun House For Canines Grand Opening January 4, 2008. Please go there and read her post and my reply to her.

Thanz Nalah
Sandy

single & waitin- ; )

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '08 7:34am PST 
o sorry i wasw lookingin the wrong placered face
  (Page 3 of 11: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11