Nalah's Fun House For Canines (Recreation Center)

(Page 2 of 11: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
♥Mayb- elle♥

~~~It's all- about me!~~~

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 11:47am PST 
How about some swimming?
Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '07 12:44pm PST 
Mayb-elle would like swimming lessons or recreational swim, Do you know how to swim, are you afraid of water? tell me what you like or dislike about water and maybe we can figure out what one would be best for you.
Brinda

Beagles and- Pitbulls make- one good mix!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 6:02am PST 
That sounds fine, Nalah. We can't wait to start!

♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 8:53am PST 
I can swim...so I guess recreational swimming would be good fur me!
Nalah

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 3:57pm PST 
Maybe-lle you can start your swimming in January lets say on the 11,2008
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 7:59am PST 
Ok then...thanx I'll be back then! Ooohh...I need a new swim suit!laugh out loud
♥Mayb- elle♥

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 7:59am PST 
Ok then...thanx I'll be back then! Ooohh...I need a new swim suit!laugh out loud
Nalah

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 12:09pm PST 
ATTENTION ALL CANINES,
Come and stop by the Rec Center and sign up for something fun!
We have alot happening here at the Rec Center, I'm looking to hire some pups/dogs for many of positions. Positions that are availabel

3 Swimming Instructors
3 Fitness Instructors
2 Weight Trainers
3 Sports Team Coachs
5 LifeGuards
3 Ice Rink Attendance
3 Skating Instructors
2 Activity Coordinaters
4 Caretakers (Ice Arena and Cleaning the Center)
2 Snack Bar Attendance

Recreational Swim
Recreational Swim is for pups/dogs that just want to have some free time swimming with friends or family, the pool is open to the public at this time, come on and enjoy a swim with friends or family.
Time of Operation:
Monday-from 7:30 - 9:00 pm
Tuesday-from 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday- from 5:00 - 6:30pm and 8:00 - 9:30 pm
Thursday-from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Friday-From 6:00 -8:00 pm
Saturday- from 11:30 - 1:30 pm and 4:00 - 7:00 pm
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you swim the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Lessons (Swimming)
Swimming Lessons will be held every other day.
Your Teacher will tell you what days thos are and what time they
are as well. Please Sign up for them early as they are filling up fast.
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you swim the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Recreational Weight Lifting
The Weight Room is for you pups/dogs that want to build up your muscles and look their best.
Time of Operation:
Monday- from 3:00 - 5:00 pm and 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday- from 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Wednesday- All Day
Thursday- from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Friday-from 7:00 - 9:30 pm
Saturday- All Day
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you lift weights the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Fitness Classes
Fitness Classes are for all pups/dogs of all ages, If you want to get in to shape come and Sign Up for a class or Two.
Time of Operation:
Monday- from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
Wednesday- from 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Friday- from 8:00 - 9:00 pm
Saturday- from 3:00 - 5:00 pm
There are lockers in both change rooms were you can keep your belongings while you work out the COST for the use of a locker is one bone.

Arts N Crafts
This program is for all pups/dogs of all ages.
Come in and make some wonderful stuff and make some new friends and chat with old ones.
Time of Operation:
Wednesdays- from 6:30 - 8:45 pm
Saturdays- from 3:00 - 5:00 pm and 6:30 - 8:45 pm
The Recreation Center will provide all the things you will need to make the wonderful stuff. Come and Sign Up for one of the programs.

Ice Arena
The Ice Arena is open to the public on two days only because of Figureskating and Hockey Teams.
Time of Operation:
Free Skating Dates and Times,
Wednesdays- from 7:00 - 8:45 pm
Saturdays- from 2:45 - 5: 45 pm
Hockey and Figureskating times will be announced once we have our teams.
We do not rent out Ice Skates you must bring your own. There are change rooms in both dressing room for you to keep your belongings while you are skating. Come and Sign Up for Hockey or Figureskating and have some fun with it.

Recreational Gym and Sports
The Gym is opened daily and there is a lot of things you can do, In the right season there will be some sports being played in the gym like soccer, tennis, and basketball. Soccor is the first sport that will be played in the gym since I have had some pups ask me if there was a soccor team. Please come and Sign Up for Soccer to be played starting early next week.

The Snack Bar will be opened each and every day the recreation center is open. The menu for the snack bar will be posted early next week.

Now COME ON in and take a look around and Sign up for some of these wonderful things that are happening or apply for one of the positions available.

Nalah

Edited by author Fri Jan 4, '08 12:19pm PST

Bailey

Team may not- have a I but- celebrity does

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '08 1:25pm PST 
This is a cool place!! Do you have swimming? I coiuld be swimming instructor or sominghitng.
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 11:10am PST 
wave Nalah I would like to apply for a job. I can be a spots coach I love sports, or a swim instructer, or what ever is needed. No matter the job I believe that all pups shouldhave a chance to take part in actinities athat are fun and help them better themselves. Sorry I am going on and on. Just let me if you have any job openings and what they and if they are full or part time.

Thanks
Nikki
  (Page 2 of 11: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11