Goofball Day pics.

Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 10:43am PST 
This contest is to see who has the most Goofy pic. of themselves. Here are the rules.

You have a limit to 3 photos per cat or dog. To enter you need to tag your pics. with goofballday1 also only one vote per cat or dog.

Grand prize gets 25 zealies, a calender made of the 12 top u pick pets, and gets to be an administrator in the group.

First Prize gets 15 zealies, a calender made of the 12 top u pick pets, and gets to be an administrator in the group.

Second prize gets 10 zealies and a calender made of the 12 top u pick pets.

Third prize gets 5 zealies and a calender made of the 12 top u pick pets.

The calender made of the 12 top u pick pets: The pics. will be chosen by all of you!! You get to vote to see who gets to be on the calender! If you do not win, you can buy on of these calenders for $5 (this is for shipping and handeling).

We need donations for the zealies.

Please Do NOT place your votes for the calender here!! P-mail me. Also if you are interested in being a judge P-mail me. These are going to be a secret as to not cause any "Hey if you vote for me I'll give zealies".

Have fun!!!!wave

P.S. If you have an questions or sujustions feel free to P-mail me.

Edited by author Fri Dec 7, '07 7:41pm PST

Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 11:05am PST 
IMPORTANT DON"T TAG YOUR PICS. goofballday#1

For some reason the # doesn't show up, so tag them goofballday1

ETA: The calenders will NOT be profesionally made, they will be made by me. (just so everyone knows)wave

Edited by author Fri Dec 7, '07 11:07am PST

Dolly

The Dolly Llama- ;-)

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 12:28pm PST 
I tagged a couple pics. Maggie doesn't have any goofy pics. Mom tries and tries, but Maggie just doesn't do goofy stuff anymore.

(Truthfully, I think she cuts loose when we're all not around. BOL!)

Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 1:03pm PST 
thinkingI think so too Dolly!!laugh out loud
Louie

Lickers to all- dogs big and- small!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 6:04pm PST 
I'm kinda new at this, how do you submit and see the pictures. I tagged the pic in my account. Is that all I do? shrug
Louie

Lickers to all- dogs big and- small!

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 6:08pm PST 
Never mind, I figured it out. red face
Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 6:19pm PST 
Sorry Louie for not getting to you sooner. Yes all you do is tag you pics.wave
Moose

Too sexy for my- shirt.

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 1:32pm PST 
IMPORTANT!!!!

I have changed the deadline to the 22nd of December because some pups would like the canlender before the new year and we are getting lots of pics.! Keep the pics. coming!!!!!!! big grinwave

The voting for the calender will start on the 23rd (Sunday) of December. What you do is P-mail me the Name of the dog/cat and the caption of the pic. so I know witch one you are talking about. One vote per dog/cat. Thank you!!!big grinwave