What do you think you are getting for Christmas?

Kelsie

Born to Ride

Barked: Wed Dec 5, '07 4:34am PST 
Me? Well I have just about everything a pup could want, a great home, which I control, a heated bed, which the cat likes to usurp, more tennis balls than I can count, my own car, my own vespa, my own river boat. What more could I want? Well, lets start with some more pupperoni, one can never be too cute or have too much pupperoni. Then of course there's those lil cans of moist food with my picture on them, I always snag a few of those in me stocking. Probably a new squeaky toy which I will destroy in minutes. I do so love Christmas though, everyone is in a good mood, there's lots of food around, an extra log or two in the fire place. Yup, I really do have it all. Woofs, Ms Kelsie.
Benny Blanco- from the- Bronx

King of Toys

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '07 8:06am PST 
Yay for pressies! Well, we already got our Hanukkah present - a stuffed weiner dog toy (with a dreidel) and I picked out my Christmas present at PetsMart and have refused to leave its side since. LOL. It's a teddy bear with a scarf and hat on him. I LOVE him. We also got two stuffed AKC toys (a bunny and a fox), which are great and then our stocking has some stuffed animal sticking out from it, but I can't tell what it is yet. *sigh* Still have to wait another 19 days for that present.

Hooray for the Holidays!
Kelsie

Born to Ride

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 5:56am PST 
Wow Benny, you are lucky you get both Hanukkah and Christmas presents... I'm going to have to talk to Dad about that. I think I'm missing out. laugh out loud

Benny Blanco- from the- Bronx

King of Toys

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 7:53am PST 
Yeah, I'm lucky that I come from a "mixed" family. BOL. The best of both religions...and more presents! You've got to get in on this, Kelsie, it's the best. smile