Learn Alot at the Puppy PawSpot Pre-school

(Page 72 of 72: Viewing entries 711 to 716)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  
Rosie

I'm marrying- Jasper!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:27am PST 
Paw Painting
takes out green paint with gold sparkles and makes a St. Patricks Day picture with Alex

Study Hall
Reads "Marley and Me" by John Grogan..

Breakfast
Takes out a pink lunch box and eats a peice of toast and an egg with O-J

English
Takes out English Book and spells on a peice of paper "Spider, Fancy, Lizards, Ocean, Island..." puts it in a sentance...The spider was dressed in a Fancy outfit on the Island and ate lizards by the ocean.

History
Reads about Presidents in History Book and about American History

Lunch
Takes out lunch box again and eats a PB&J sandwich with a milk and a raw hide bone

Gym
Jogs in place, Sit ups, Jumping Jacks, Stretches, plays basketball along with Alex "Alex Pass it here!"

Music
Takes out her guitar (mama and I play) and starts playing "Bubbly" and sings along with it too...

Edited by author Thu Mar 6, '08 7:31am PST

Nalah

To know me to is- to love me.

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 9:35am PST 
Paw Painting
Walks over to the painting center and puts on a smock and puts paper on the easel and opens the
Paint jars and puts the paint brush in the green one first and begins to paint a St. Patty’s Day picture
Once I have finished painting the picture I let it dry and start to clean up my area.
St.Patty's Day Pic

Study Hall
pulls out a book on the ice age and reads it and studies it.

Breakfast
Walks over to the coat room and get out breakfast and walks over to the table and places
Her breakfast on it and goes and washes her paws and face. Walk back over to the table and sits down
Beside Alex and starts to eat her bacon and eggs on bread, talks with Alex about the twins she is carring and how she can’t wait for them to be here in our lovely world. I finish eating and clean up my area and
Puts my breakfast things away and washes her face and paws again.

English
Reads more of her book about the ice age.

History
Read about the changes that her body is going through during her pregnancy.

Lunch
Walks over to the to the coat room and get her lunch and walks back over to the table and places
It on the table and goes and washes face and paws, walks back over to the table and sits down
And begins to eat. Not really hungry tho. Puts things away and washes face and paws again.

Gym
Plays some soccer for a bit.

Music
Get tuba out and start to play it but really can’t play it right now because the babies are kicking
Up a storm right now.
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 4:31pm PST 
Great job guys!

Lesson play; Friday:
Paw Painting
Music
Gym
Lunch
English
History
Music

Alex CGC,- TD

I`m cute and I- know it

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 5:41am PST 
Paw Painting
Alex paints a very pretty picture of the sunset as a surprise for somebody special.

Music
Alex gets out his drus and set them up and begins to play he is happy about how good it sounds.

Gym
Alex plays some soccer for a little bit. then prctices hitting the softball.

Lunch
Alex gets his lunch box and gets out a tuna melt , some fresh fruit and a bottle of water.

English
Alex writes about 3 proper sentances

History
Alex continues to read all bout slavery and the Cival War
Rosie

I'm marrying- Jasper!

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '08 9:33pm PST 
Paw Painting
Paints this picture for Miss Molly...
Miss Molly!!!

Music
Plays guitar for the Music teacher:
Click on this!

Gym
Jogs in place and plays with Nalah

Lunch
Taked out pink lunch box and carefully unwraps warm Salami/peanut butter sub sandwich..(only dogs eat this) and takes out some milk chips and a yogurt cup. For a drink I have Water+

English
Reads English Book and writes on blank peace of paper:
"The majestic dog glimmered in the moonlight night. Suddenly, I pipe blowing noise peirced the scene. The hue of the sky was enough to force a small puppy to yelp. A figure shaped out of the fog. A Person. No. A dog catcher. The mammal forged for his life and fled into the forest. A safe home awaited him ways into town. The dog had a portion of space to walk." Good Miss Molly? Hedwig? What'dya think?

History
Reads about the Dark Ages in History book.."Wow!!!!"

Music
Again? Okay...Sings along with Bubbly again..I Just LOVE that song!!!

How did I do?
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 9:51am PST 
EVERYONE DID GRREAT!!!
  (Page 72 of 72: Viewing entries 711 to 716)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72